Paul Pogba (113 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
I hate these literal championship players. Pogba needs like four midfielders playing next to him to get the best out of him. He literally can't play in a 2 man midfield. 8 man midfield maybe. With some extra help. And a wall. Also, his hair dye is to blame for everything. Even Trump (more walls).

I wish he'd go back to Juve. I'd take 50p and Sami Kedhira. In the summer, when I was posting all those South Park 'room covered in ejaculate' memes, I was just trying to fit in. Coz really, I always thought he was shit. Oh, and that time I posted in the Pogba thread, a few weeks ago, about what a complete player he was? Didn't mean it. Had my fingers crossed.

:lol2:
confession is good for the soul :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I was stung by the hype of LVG, the hype of Falcao and then the hype of Pogba. Hence I now think Griezmann is overrated.
Someone should tell them all those players are not overrated and that the cause of all this is United being a football graveyard that destroys career the same way Inter does. Except Pogba, ever since he started preferring being a celebrity he became a trainwreck.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I hate these literal championship players. Pogba needs like four midfielders playing next to him to get the best out of him. He literally can't play in a 2 man midfield. 8 man midfield maybe. With some extra help. And a wall. Also, his hair dye is to blame for everything. Even Trump (more walls).

I wish he'd go back to Juve. I'd take 50p and Sami Kedhira. In the summer, when I was posting all those South Park 'room covered in ejaculate' memes, I was just trying to fit in. Coz really, I always thought he was shit. Oh, and that time I posted in the Pogba thread, a few weeks ago, about what a complete player he was? Didn't mean it. Had my fingers crossed.

2:
This is genuinely hilarious. That forum has some proper comedians lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is genuinely hilarious. That forum has some proper comedians lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:agree:

I enjoy how wild it is there (though I am happy the mods here don't allow this place to turn into such a zoo). Very entertaining forum to read, comedy is likely the only way to not lose one's mind over there with all the insanity.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:agree:

I enjoy how wild it is there (though I am happy the mods here don't allow this place to turn into such a zoo). Very entertaining forum to read, comedy is likely the only way to not lose one's mind over there with all the insanity.
Dude. This place is even crazier, when things aren't going out way. We're just lucky that we don't have as many members here.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Some United fans belive their team is in top4 compared to other big clubs. They have some few great individuals, but overall its a shit team. Not a team really imo
I really hope they turn into Inter 2.0, wouldn't hurt if they created a calciopoli too.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. This place is even crazier, when things aren't going out way. We're just lucky that we don't have as many members here.
Tuz>RatCafe

They don't have drunken danes posting dick pics there :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think the mods here do a much better job, with forum rules or whatever, our nonsense is contained to the threads it belongs in rather than being allowed to create redundant and inane new threads about this, that, and everything Juve related.

A visit to redcafe and you find 3 different threads on Pogba on the front page. One about his mentality, one about playing him in a deeper role, and the standard Paul Pogba 2016-17 performances thread.

You also have a gem of a thread called "Our Crowd Deserve Criticism as Well"

And others like:

"We are not as good as we thought we were"

"Is it acceptable to bottle this many games & can we trust our youngsters next season"

"The referee decisions thread"

"Rooney's Inexplicable monopoly on corners"

"Embarrassing (thread title)"

Those are their front page threads. :lol2:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I think the mods here do a much better job, with forum rules or whatever, our nonsense is contained to the threads it belongs in rather than being allowed to create redundant and inane new threads about this, that, and everything Juve related.

A visit to redcafe and you find 3 different threads on Pogba on the front page. One about his mentality, one about playing him in a deeper role, and the standard Paul Pogba 2016-17 performances thread.

You also have a gem of a thread called "Our Crowd Deserve Criticism as Well"

And others like:

"We are not as good as we thought we were"

"Is it acceptable to bottle this many games & can we trust our youngsters next season"

"The referee decisions thread"

"Rooney's Inexplicable monopoly on corners"

"Embarrassing (thread title)"

Those are their front page threads. :lol2:
Oh. I see and agree. Their forum is a mess.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Fresh off RedCafe:

"He needs to do a lot better. However what I would say is I believe his time at Juventus has really hurt his development. Playing your first few professional years as a central midfielder with zero responsibility seems to have lead to a decline in him taking responsibility and getting the basics of being a midfielder right."

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)