Paul Pogba (182 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His departure was a big blow for us and his career as footballer. But it is still a good move for him and manure, moneywise. Adidas paying them absurd amount of money.
They don't pay them any more than the amount they already paid before Pogba joined. And it'll be going down if they don't make the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Fresh off RedCafe:

"He needs to do a lot better. However what I would say is I believe his time at Juventus has really hurt his development. Playing your first few professional years as a central midfielder with zero responsibility seems to have lead to a decline in him taking responsibility and getting the basics of being a midfielder right."

:lol:
Serie A midfielder. "Zero responsibility" :lol: PL fans be funny.

He shouldn't be playing in a two whatsoever ever though, Mourinho cannot fail to see that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
infamous ''first never follows'' commercials seems worked for them though. i remember reading here that they already got the money they paid for zlatan and pogba from the shirt sales.
You read that from United fans who have no idea how shirt sales work.

United get a fixed 75 mil from Adidas for shirt sales, and then a small percentage of of each shirt sold above the first couple million. Adidas get 85-90% of the revenue from shirt sales because of that 75 mil licensing agreement. United sold just under 3 million shirts last year... and that figure will likely go slightly higher this year. That 75 mil also drops quite substantially if they miss CL this year. @JuveJay might know how far.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Fresh off RedCafe:

"He needs to do a lot better. However what I would say is I believe his time at Juventus has really hurt his development. Playing your first few professional years as a central midfielder with zero responsibility seems to have lead to a decline in him taking responsibility and getting the basics of being a midfielder right."

Holly shit thats retarded. Union and there shitty players and managers broke him. Put him in a proper team and he will deliver.

I really hope Zlatan goes to MLS or China next year. What on earth will they do when they dont have a 35-36 year old carrying them in every fucking game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
infamous ''first never follows'' commercials seems worked for them though. i remember reading here that they already got the money they paid for zlatan and pogba from the shirt sales.
That's nonsense that always gets posted about big signings. 85-90% of revenue goes to the manufacturers (adidas), they don't pay the clubs big money for nothing. United would get money back from related sources in some cases though, like printing, some official merchandise etc.

More shirt sales = bigger shirt sponsorship deals, advertising works for both companies, the club and manufacturer. It's something like 1 million shirt sales = £10m revenue for the club. United sell on average about 1.75 million shirts per season total, the highest of any club. Pogba and Ibrahimovic will bump that up a touch but it's not even close to paying for his transfer fee.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:agree:

I enjoy how wild it is there (though I am happy the mods here don't allow this place to turn into such a zoo). Very entertaining forum to read, comedy is likely the only way to not lose one's mind over there with all the insanity.
What? :D We got way more freedom in virtually every aspect but forum...layout? Organisation? No idea what to call it really, but basically besides the inflationary and nonsensical thread creations their forum is way more heavily moderated.

Guys like Rus or Turk wouldn't survived their first 15 posts without getting permabanned, over here they got thousands :D

And the same fate would've befallen at least half of Tuz' most active users at some point or another.

You probably couldn't have relatively moderate characters like Zach, Seven, Soren, Klin or AUS over there, not even mentioning guys like that weird ass mulumpalu guys with his Asamoah stories or all the other guys making this place so special.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You read that from United fans who have no idea how shirt sales work.

United get a fixed 75 mil from Adidas for shirt sales, and then a small percentage of of each shirt sold above the first couple million. Adidas get 85-90% of the revenue from shirt sales because of that 75 mil licensing agreement. United sold just under 3 million shirts last year... and that figure will likely go slightly higher this year. That 75 mil also drops quite substantially if they miss CL this year. @JuveJay might know how far.
They lose £21m from the £75m each season they are not in the CL for two seasons in a row.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What? :D We got way more freedom in virtually every aspect but forum...layout? Organisation? No idea what to call it really, but basically besides the inflationary and nonsensical thread creations their forum is way more heavily moderated.

Guys like Rus or Turk wouldn't survived their first 15 posts without getting permabanned, over here they got thousands :D

And the same fate would've befallen at least half of Tuz' most active users at some point or another.

You probably couldn't have relatively moderate characters like Zach, Seven, Soren, Klin or AUS over there, not even mentioning guys like that weird ass mulumpalu guys with his Asamoah stories or all the other guys making this place so special.
Yeah. I guess in that sense you are right.

I think it's more the off-topic and random stuff that makes this place so much fun and wild.

The wild I see there in that forum is basically anything goes with regards to creating inane and redundant threads and bashing their own players, managers, supporters, everything. If you are a United fan you can spout pretty much any shit you want that is football related. They don't seem to infract members for cussing out their own players in rather obscene fashion.

Jul 2, 2006
That's nonsense that always gets posted about big signings. 85-90% of revenue goes to the manufacturers (adidas), they don't pay the clubs big money for nothing. United would get money back from related sources in some cases though, like printing, some official merchandise etc.

More shirt sales = bigger shirt sponsorship deals, advertising works for both companies, the club and manufacturer. It's something like 1 million shirt sales = £10m revenue for the club. United sell on average about 1.75 million shirts per season total, the highest of any club. Pogba and Ibrahimovic will bump that up a touch but it's not even close to paying for his transfer fee.
It still sucks to know that they have such a shitty product(manure), yet they are much better than us at selling it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Fresh off RedCafe:

:ratcafe:

Beppe gonna sign him for 30M in 3 years time, he will shine here again once he doesent have any responsibilities on the pitch. Then we sell him for 80M to Real when hes 29

- - - Updated - - -

They don't pay them any more than the amount they already paid before Pogba joined. And it'll be going down if they don't make the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Serie A midfielder. "Zero responsibility" :lol: PL fans be funny.

He shouldn't be playing in a two whatsoever ever though, Mourinho cannot fail to see that.
Mourinho has become a joke of a coach, fails to see the obvious everyone else was able to see from the beginning

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It still sucks to know that they have such a shitty product(manure), yet they are much better than us at selling it.
They aren't.

Unfortunately for Serie A the predominant second language of this world of this world is English. Even Spanish is a much bigger language than Italian worldwide which helps La Liga.

It's quite natural that the biggest leagues, with highest revenues would be those two as European Club Football expands further and further globally with modern marketing and the web.

Premier League has a large built-in advantage.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah. I guess in that sense you are right.

I think it's more the off-topic and random stuff that makes this place so much fun and wild.

The wild I see there in that forum is basically anything goes with regards to creating inane and redundant threads and bashing their own players, managers, supporters, everything. If you are a United fan you can spout pretty much any shit you want that is football related. They don't seem to infract members for cussing out their own players in rather obscene fashion.
They haven't got the "don't insult club players" rule I think, but are way stricter in terms of off-topic and member-to-member behaviour.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hate these literal championship players. Pogba needs like four midfielders playing next to him to get the best out of him. He literally can't play in a 2 man midfield. 8 man midfield maybe. With some extra help. And a wall. Also, his hair dye is to blame for everything. Even Trump (more walls).

I wish he'd go back to Juve. I'd take 50p and Sami Kedhira. In the summer, when I was posting all those South Park 'room covered in ejaculate' memes, I was just trying to fit in. Coz really, I always thought he was $#@!. Oh, and that time I posted in the Pogba thread, a few weeks ago, about what a complete player he was? Didn't mean it. Had my fingers crossed.

:lol2:
Hahahahahahaha :lol:
I can almost taste his tears.

At least he is sincere

Still makes me wonder the levels of stupidity of an individual. Im talking about pogba. What an idiot

:rofl:
Hahahaha his name is carlos primera. Respect the famed storyteller of the boas of the sagel.

]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hate these literal championship players. Pogba needs like four midfielders playing next to him to get the best out of him. He literally can't play in a 2 man midfield. 8 man midfield maybe. With some extra help. And a wall. Also, his hair dye is to blame for everything. Even Trump (more walls).

I wish he'd go back to Juve. I'd take 50p and Sami Kedhira. In the summer, when I was posting all those South Park 'room covered in ejaculate' memes, I was just trying to fit in. Coz really, I always thought he was shit. Oh, and that time I posted in the Pogba thread, a few weeks ago, about what a complete player he was? Didn't mean it. Had my fingers crossed.

:lol2:
::lol3:: fucking hilarious. Nearly as funny as their Vidal/Vince McMahon gif and the "When I wake up in then morning I kiss my wife's lips and I see Vidal's face" meme.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
bout Pogba, i think that in hindsight, we made the best decition.
WHy?. IMO, last year Pogba was in a crossroad in his development. He wasnt an unkown teenager anymore... nor a one hit wonder guy. He was reaching good levels of performances (until he got the number 10, more on that later) and growing in skill and fame.

Then his critical moment came when he asked for the number 10 shirt. Somehow, he believed he was ready to wear that shirt, and he was the star of this team who HAD to shine and carry everyone. He seriously misculculated that.
He was not mature enought to carry this team, he wasnt even mature enought to properly apply his football. he was in a weird spot of wanting to be a superstar, but also having to assimilate the responsability of being a top player. The influence that Raiola had on him was crucial and IMO didnt helped him one bit. This is why i think he got the number 10, he wanted recognition, he wanted to feel special...and he asked for that shirt without even taking in consideration the weight and the historyof it...he just took it for the flashyness. Obvs his decition backfired when he started to be exposed and needed to get serious and mature...but he didnt.

In the end, he decided (wrongly) that he was too big for Juventus and that in Manchesther he would gain the status he deserved as a world class player, because of the exposure. In that very moment, he needed to stop raiola on his tracks and tell him he was not yet ready for a move, but he didnt. Now we are seeing the results of that. He is facing his reality and he still thinks he is too cool to be getting the slack he is getting.

If you remember, he was already showing signs of frustation..and it was evident in the euro, when people started to signal him as responsible for failures and he was blaming everyone on the field with his tantrums. (it was also deschamps to play for deploying him unproperly).

IMO, he is just not ready to take the next step, he is not maure enought and it seems he doesnt want to do an autoevaluation of his shortcomings and work on them. In his mind he is a kind of a hollywood player.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Great post, @Hydde

I gather little Paul isn't having the best time in England, then?
Im not following him but from what I gather in this thread and from a friend who is an avid ManU supporter,,, things are not going smoothly for him. Just check ManU forums...people are losing patience with him fast, specially because of his nonchalant displays and his pricetag.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
bout Pogba, i think that in hindsight, we made the best decition.
WHy?. IMO, last year Pogba was in a crossroad in his development. He wasnt an unkown teenager anymore... nor a one hit wonder guy. He was reaching good levels of performances (until he got the number 10, more on that later) and growing in skill and fame.

Then his critical moment came when he asked for the number 10 shirt. Somehow, he believed he was ready to wear that shirt, and he was the star of this team who HAD to shine and carry everyone. He seriously misculculated that.
He was not mature enought to carry this team, he wasnt even mature enought to properly apply his football. he was in a weird spot of wanting to be a superstar, but also having to assimilate the responsability of being a top player. The influence that Raiola had on him was crucial and IMO didnt helped him one bit. This is why i think he got the number 10, he wanted recognition, he wanted to feel special...and he asked for that shirt without even taking in consideration the weight and the historyof it...he just took it for the flashyness. Obvs his decition backfired when he started to be exposed and needed to get serious and mature...but he didnt.

In the end, he decided (wrongly) that he was too big for Juventus and that in Manchesther he would gain the status he deserved as a world class player, because of the exposure. In that very moment, he needed to stop raiola on his tracks and tell him he was not yet ready for a move, but he didnt. Now we are seeing the results of that. He is facing his reality and he still thinks he is too cool to be getting the slack he is getting.

If you remember, he was already showing signs of frustation..and it was evident in the euro, when people started to signal him as responsible for failures and he was blaming everyone on the field with his tantrums. (it was also deschamps to play for deploying him unproperly).

IMO, he is just not ready to take the next step, he is not maure enought and it seems he doesnt want to do an autoevaluation of his shortcomings and work on them. In his mind he is a kind of a hollywood player.
great post :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)