Paul Pogba (189 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
lol @ Pogba.

He looked scared towards the end. Didn't even ask for the ball and when he got it in a scoring position he absolutely crumbled.

That's got to be the worst 120m spent ever.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
lol @ Pogba.

He looked scared towards the end. Didn't even ask for the ball and when he got it in a scoring position he absolutely crumbled.

That's got to be the worst 120m spent ever.
Still far from Kaka, Robinho and Torres fiasco but if he keep performance like this, he may become

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pogba played outside his comfort zone in 2 man mid, or even 3 man mid that is not 3-5-2 =Performance falls off a cliff and looks terrible.

Pjanic moved to 2 man midfield, in role completely unfamiliar to him =Performances improve massively and looks world class.

Pogba = 105 mil

Pjanic = 30 mil

:beppe:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
One of the most insipid and technically incompetent performances I've ever seen from a Manchester United central midfielder.

Ball control and positioning was poor, continually took 3 touches when one was enough, stupid egoistic Hollywood passes never came off and his short passing was just lazy. But worse for me was how he let his head drop and just allowed the game to pass him by.

He is meant to be our central midfielder who takes control of the game. Only thing he takes care of right now is his haircut.

I keep being promised or chastised that I'm wrong about him. I doubt I've ever been more correct about a player in my life.
:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Genuine question, why was he so coveted at Juventus? I didn't watch him...

I ask this because I would like to know what I should be expecting from him. He plays a lovely lobbed ball but too often he delays the game too much and plays a poor pass.
Me neither mate, didn't watch him for a single minute while he was at Juventus. But I am learning whatever the majority are hyping up on this forum is probably wrong.

I was stung by the hype of LVG, the hype of Falcao and then the hype of Pogba. Hence I now think Griezmann is overrated.
:lol::lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I know Pogba is a darling around here but I'd even say Fellaini has contributed more than Pogba has all season. He's one of the worst midfielders we've ever had as in - he doesn't know what to do there. Absolutely clueless positioning wise. We're playing with a man short when he's in there.

And when he's not contributing with the things he's good at - shooting and passing - he's is worse than Anderson.

:lol:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Pogba played outside his comfort zone in 2 man mid, or even 3 man mid that is not 3-5-2 =Performance falls off a cliff and looks terrible.

Pjanic moved to 2 man midfield, in role completely unfamiliar to him =Performances improve massively and looks world class.

Pogba = 105 mil

Pjanic = 30 mil

:beppe:
Yeah, but now fans are throwing dishes at him

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I hate these literal championship players. Pogba needs like four midfielders playing next to him to get the best out of him. He literally can't play in a 2 man midfield. 8 man midfield maybe. With some extra help. And a wall. Also, his hair dye is to blame for everything. Even Trump (more walls).

I wish he'd go back to Juve. I'd take 50p and Sami Kedhira. In the summer, when I was posting all those South Park 'room covered in ejaculate' memes, I was just trying to fit in. Coz really, I always thought he was shit. Oh, and that time I posted in the Pogba thread, a few weeks ago, about what a complete player he was? Didn't mean it. Had my fingers crossed.

:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)