Paul Pogba (179 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Great post, @Hydde

I gather little Paul isn't having the best time in England, then?
He plays like a 30-40 mln player, which atm he is basically is imo. But mu fans expected a difference maker and Paul is far from it. Ibra is dragging them forward, would be very interesting to see what are they capable of with Ibra banned.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah i think they will win either way, mkhitaryan and mata will get the goals like they have done when ibra hasn't been himself.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
-Why is it that Pogba is apparently never to play? He just doesn't look like he cares and I don't think he is good enough to warrant his lack of defensive astuteness. He's the biggest bottler in our team.

-I don't even care that he's defensively a liablity, I just want him to at least look interested while doing his job. Juventus have mugged us off completely.

-He's so lazy. Was he this laid back at Juve?

-It's times like this we need to introduce negative scores into our player ratings. Get him off

-Is he on drugs. I mean his eyes were wild there, but there looked like nobody home

-We are playing with 9 men here tonight. He's done nothing of any note. At least get booked for the team FFS!

-I don't care so much about his shooting. Even his dodgy hollywood balls against Bournemouth, at least he was trying. But tonight all he has done is that pathetic poncey jogging, never sprinting, never even trying to block any cross or shot. At fault for the goal and displaying an awful mentality all game. Deserves a smack and some public shaming.

:ratcafe:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think Pogba has been the biggest con job of all time

A luxury player who happened to play in an amazing Juve midfield that complimented him perfectly.

He's nothing short of a joke at United. Kante looks twice the player.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He has no senators to put him in his place and no competitive environment to push him forward as a player. I am still convinced he would have an awesome season here with us but he chose to be a spoilt brat at some mickey mouse club

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He has no senators to put him in his place and no competitive environment to push him forward as a player. I am still convinced he would have an awesome season here with us but he chose to be a spoilt brat at some mickey mouse club
With Pogba we'd be favourites to reach the CL final.

With Vidal we'd be favourites to win it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)