Paul Pogba (31 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
WOW, it's like everything I have been saying since he left us.
nah.

We do miss physical presence now he's gone, and a player capable of bringing the ball forward at his feet through the center. And his brilliance.

However, we are first in serie a and in our cl group despite poor form and key injuries.

pogba in trillion dollar united in the shitty the fuck league, is 6th, 8 points out of the CL.

He's missing us.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
"I have United in my heart," Pogba told Sky Sports. "It's my house. When I left I always knew that I would come back. For me, it's just normal. It's like I went on holiday and just came back. Seriously. Nothing really changed. I'm the same person."

Via Goal.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Like why do you do that? It's not a huge deal but it shows quite a bit of immaturity.
Must have spoken to his astrologer. Bollywood actors, cricketers do it all the time. Remove vowels from their name, add letters for no apparent reason, change shirt numbers etc. Pogba is Indian probably :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icemaη;5423073 said:
Must have spoken to his astrologer. Bollywood actors, cricketers do it all the time. Remove vowels from their name, add letters for no apparent reason, change shirt numbers etc. Pogba is Indian probably :D
:D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)