Paul Pogba (83 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Of course it's Pedroflu who says that ad is perfectly normal, and nothing wrong with it and then goes on to whine about how we have no one to create chances like Pogba.

I guess that's why Pjanic, even with his poor form is creating more chances/90 than Pogba did last year, and already has 3 assists. :lol:

For reference: Pogba had 3 goals-3 assists at this point last season in 1665 minutes of play. (13 serie a rounds + 5 CL matches) that is a goal every 555 minutes, and 1 assist every 555 minutes.

Pjanic has 4 goals-3 assists this season at the same point but in only 1060 minutes. That's a goal every 265 minutes, and 1 assist every 353 minutes.

And the consensus on this forum is that Pjanic has been terrible. Imagine if he was actually playing well. :weee:

Edit. Pogba is and was certainly more involved in build-up from deeper. But he's certainly not even close to superior as far as final ball goes. Pjanic has the edge there in my books. What we've lost is not chance creation with switching from Pogba to Pjanic, it's build-up play and physicality. Pogba is quite a bit better all-around player.
stopped reading when saw the bullshit stats coming.

reread the post if you care. I was pretty clear when talking about BUILD UP, not assisting. Can't believe you watched the videos and talked about assists.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Repeating convenient stats is meaningless, Pjanic isn't half the player Pogba is, even at the latter's worst periods, his impact, intimidating presence and just keeping opponents on their toes just by being there, is literally worth twice than the scared cat Pjanic. @Salvo said 2nd half pjanic today was his best performance for us, and that tells you everything we need to know about kind of awol player Pjanic been for us outside the freakish freekicks.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Repeating convenient stats is meaningless, Pjanic isn't half the player Pogba is, even at the latter's worst periods, his impact, intimidating presence and just keeping opponents on their toes just by being there, is literally worth twice than the scared cat Pjanic. @Salvo said 2nd half pjanic today was his best performance for us, and that tells you everything we need to know about kind of awol player Pjanic been for us outside the freakish freekicks.

To be honest it was refreashing to see Pjanic as the player in midfield who somewhat stepped up in the second half today. Usually he goes into ghostmode, when things is not going our way.
Its no secret that I am not hes biggest fan but I hope it is a sign of what to come.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

He was probably the most dangerous he has been but like you said it doesn't say much about him. It's a pity the other two mids were atrocious. Paul's gone, let's not forget he was fucking atrocious at the start of last year as well. He stepped up later but still.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What did Pjanic do other than score a free kick in the second half? I must have missed the monstrous display and only saw his awkward passes to the forwards. Higuain was dropping back and bringing balls forward from the moment he stepped on.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
What did Pjanic do other than score a free kick in the second half? I must have missed the monstrous display and only saw his awkward passes to the forwards. Higuain was dropping back and bringing balls forward from the moment he stepped on.
He didn't give away possession as frequently as he did in the first half or in previous matches. Real talk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 62)