Paul Pogba (86 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
That ad has nothing I can see worthy of discussion... pretty normal.

About Pogba:

I was looking at our turning point last season, and our 2 most important games were vs Torino (when we won in the last minute, and we were still playing very poorly) and Milan.

Pogba started the plays that led to both winning goals, without showing the stats. That's why I think he's actually underrated, regardless of how he's adapting at United.

We have absolutely no one to do this kind of stuff for us right now. It's actually amazing how Juve has been finding other ways to win games, without creation from the midfield.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Of course it's Pedroflu who says that ad is perfectly normal, and nothing wrong with it and then goes on to whine about how we have no one to create chances like Pogba.

I guess that's why Pjanic, even with his poor form is creating more chances/90 than Pogba did last year, and already has 3 assists. :lol:

For reference: Pogba had 3 goals-3 assists at this point last season in 1665 minutes of play. (13 serie a rounds + 5 CL matches) that is a goal every 555 minutes, and 1 assist every 555 minutes.

Pjanic has 4 goals-3 assists this season at the same point but in only 1060 minutes. That's a goal every 265 minutes, and 1 assist every 353 minutes.

And the consensus on this forum is that Pjanic has been terrible. Imagine if he was actually playing well. :weee:

Edit. Pogba is and was certainly more involved in build-up from deeper. But he's certainly not even close to superior as far as final ball goes. Pjanic has the edge there in my books. What we've lost is not chance creation with switching from Pogba to Pjanic, it's build-up play and physicality. Pogba is quite a bit better all-around player.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was amazing with us, no denying that. Complete package as a midfielder. I understand choosing the money, but underrating the difference in the football and environment from us to EL fodders was kinda foolish of him.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
average adidas/nike football commercial tbh and the message it sends out to kids is far from the worst

that being said
pogba commercial: 200k views
juventus commercial with fucking hernanes in it: 500k views

checkmate, sambo

Apr 29, 2006
Nike has the best ads historically. For all the exploitation that makes them money they surely know how to spend well to cover it. This Puma ad is not bad, but cannot be compared to Nike's Iñárritu masterclass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 66)