Paul Pogba (82 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Pogbs in the last 2 years was far from our mvp, maybe he wasnt focused or determined as before.
Allegri took optimal use of him in the way he introduced him and his performances were prezented in the outside.
The most amazing thing about him was how dynamic and strong he was for a biy of his age, how ambitioned to lead and improve! We all admired that and thinking what a player will he become in the future and this is mostly the reason that has dissapointed the most of us, much more than his actual performances and difference making.
Lemina may not fill his shoes as such a promising phenomenon, but Pjanic is capable of offering the same level of performances here and now and we are talking about a year that our team is ready to fight for the CL with realistic chances!
Fear not Juventini, we do have what it takes, even without Pogba, this team is ready to fight for the CL before Pogba reaches an age he could hand it over into his team...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Pogbs in the last 2 years was far from our mvp, maybe he wasnt focused or determined as before.
Allegri took optimal use of him in the way he introduced him and his performances were prezented in the outside.
The most amazing thing about him was how dynamic and strong he was for a biy of his age, how ambitioned to lead and improve! We all admired that and thinking what a player will he become in the future and this is mostly the reason that has dissapointed the most of us, much more than his actual performances and difference making.
Lemina may not fill his shoes as such a promising phenomenon, but Pjanic is capable of offering the same level of performances here and now and we are talking about a year that our team is ready to fight for the CL with realistic chances!
Fear not Juventini, we do have what it takes, even without Pogba, this team is ready to fight for the CL before Pogba reaches an age he could hand it over into his team...
love the optimism :tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I find her both repulsive and revolting. It's a crime that talentless hacks like her and that fake Canadian Jew drake are making so much money pretending to be bonafide musicians.
Salty much? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw how is this traitor playing for United, anyone cought a game or two of theirs?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Salty much? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Btw how is this traitor playing for United, anyone cought a game or two of theirs?
I have been watching all their games, hoping to see them fail. Ibra has been their star performer, bailing them out on a couple of occasions. Pogba has been solid, if unspectacular thus far. Regarding Selena Homez, I just find her bland and uninspiring. There are a few celebrities I strongly dislike, and she happens to be one of them (French Sleaze Guetta, CJ Drake, J. Ho, Katy "tits" Perry and Kim "the ultimate fake slut" Kardashian being the others).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I have been watching all their games, hoping to see them fail. Ibra has been their star performer, bailing them out on a couple of occasions. Pogba has been solid, if unspectacular thus far. Regarding Selena Homez, I just find her bland and uninspiring. There are a few celebrities I strongly dislike, and she happens to be one of them (French Sleaze Guetta, CJ Drake, J. Ho, Katy "tits" Perry and Kim "the ultimate fake slut" Kardashian being the others).
:tup:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i have watched pogba in their 2 last matches and he'd not created any or score any goals seeing as how he has been playing,at this point i doubt to see anything special come out of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Barca DS claimed they had first option on Pogba..
he would have become a bench warmer at Barca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)