Paul Pogba (156 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Raiola: 'Real Madrid wanted Pogba'
By Football Italia staff

“Zinedine Zidane wanted Paul Pogba at Real Madrid, but five or six other clubs were after him too,” revealed agent Mino Raiola.

Juventus eventually sold the midfielder for a world transfer record fee of €105m plus €5m bonuses to Manchester United – the club he had left four years earlier as a free agent.

“Zidane wanted him at Real Madrid, but five or six other clubs were after him too,” agent Raiola told Telefoot in France.

“Manchester United now are stronger thanks to Pogba, but Real Madrid are not.

“I never spoke to Pogba about the transfer market when he was taking part in Euro 2016, then he went on vacation because he was very disappointed by the Final.

“So I went to meet him in Miami to get him up to speed. He explained to us what he wanted. Manchester is his home.” :howler:

The opportunity to work with Jose Mourinho was also a draw, although Raiola reveals this wasn’t enough before.

“Mourinho already wanted to bring him to Chelsea last summer, but it was not the right time.”

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
We should have kept this ungrateful smoke ball in the team against his wishes. Sign a new contract or rot in the bench for the next three years. Leave for free later, I don't care.

Pogba would be nothing without us and it's not like we needed the money. Send a strong message so our players think twice before asking to leave.

Mar 3, 2014
We should have kept this ungrateful smoke ball in the team against his wishes. Sign a new contract or rot in the bench for the next three years. Leave for free later, I don't care.

Pogba would be nothing without us and it's not like we needed the money. Send a strong message so our players think twice before asking to leave.
Pull a Sampdoria and make him shower with the club stuff like Cassano, and remove his face off the website replacing it with a blank picture like this...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:lol: Guys, he left. It's done. Big fucking deal. We got a lot of money for him and brought in exceptional talent. Sure I would have liked him to stay, but it's not as though he's irreplaceable to us.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: Guys, he left. It's done. Big fucking deal. We got a lot of money for him and brought in exceptional talent. Sure I would have liked him to stay, but it's not as though he's irreplaceable to us.
But now we have one less African Mandingo in the club. Granted, we still have Asamoah, the mightiest of all on the land.

Levine

Aug 26, 2016
Every body here are italian in the way they are thinking. There is no coincidence.
The mexican guy is also influenced or attracted by his italian mate.
Pogba victim of racist chant in italia, Ferguson warned him not to move to racist Italia. There are a lot of racist incidence toward him or other black player.
That's the reality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)