Paul Pogba (197 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You overrate him man.
Just look when we played without him in the last two years. Did we have any real problem when he did not play?
He was not that important.
Pogba played 35 Serie A games out of 38 and 8 UCL games out of 8 for us last season. So we did not really play without him :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What's this interview that english media have been throwing about buffon feeling hurt about pogba going? I won't be suprised if it's another bullshit one like the one they made up about pirlo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What's this interview that english media have been throwing about buffon feeling hurt about pogba going? I won't be suprised if it's another bullshit one like the one they made up about pirlo.
http://www.football-italia.net/90199/buffon-‘hurts-lose-pogba’ :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

This beauty it makes u forget him

Last time I checked, we hadn't won that beauty since 96, more than 20 years ago, and unless we upgrade our midfield, it isn't going to happen this year/season either.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Last time I checked, we hadn't won that beauty since 96, more than 20 years ago, and unless we upgrade our midfield, it isn't going to happen this year/season either.
:lol: madrid won it with modric, casemiro and kroos. I'd take marchisio, pjanic and khedira over that any day.

marchisio > casemiro
khedira > kroos
pjanic < modric but pjanic can become better

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
and we have Higuain and Dybala. and mandzukic for backup.

isco, james and kovacic is terrible if they're the only subs for CM. isco and james aren't even CMs. they're screwed if casemiro gets injured.
Who do we have? We better hope Asamoah and Lemina stay fit (AFCON in Jan), because having to resort to Hernanes or Sturaro in the CL is going to be painful to watch.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Who do we have? We better hope Asamoah and Lemina stay fit (AFCON in Jan), because having to resort to Hernanes or Sturaro in the CL is going to be painful to watch.
Asamoah, Lemina, Sturaro, Pjaca might be worked into CM + whoever else we're signing. AFCON won't be much of a big deal, at most they'll miss the round of 16. At least we have actual CMs for backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)