Paul Pogba (40 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
"All time best" rofl. You're starting to lose it again, mate.
Im starting to wonder have people been watching football only recently or what ?

Honestly sometimes this 'complete' argument is absolute nonsense. Just because a player is a jack of all trades , that doesn't make him 'all time best' ffs. It's so ridiculous.

Jun 6, 2015
Zlatan is a huge personality and many thought the ego's would clash but it seems that there is some genuine camaraderie between them. Fuck, I watched a little bit of the game yesterday and it felt sad that he is gone.
It was simplistic view to begin with. Nobody who knows anything about these guys thought that they would clash. Both of them are laid back and not too serious about themselves, Mourinho is another matter though as he is a genuine asshole and a egomaniac.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The Berbatov case was our lowest point since we started dominating Serie A again. I'll never forget the shame back then. :sergio:
As Beppe says, we've gone from being rejected by the likes of Di Natale to paying €90m for Higuain. It's moronic beyond all belief to take potshots at this management given the insane progress we have made since 2010. The people who constantly bitch and moan about Beppe and co deserve non-stop Secco and Blanc years.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

I'm so sad to see this guy leave. We should have kept him if we really intended to play with the big boys... sad reality.

I think people in this forum actually underrates Pogba, probably a bit on purpose to ease the pain.

But this is an all time player we just lost here. I´ve never seen another CM remotely similar to him.

Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, United fans had no idea how good Pogba is. No fucking idea.

Fuck this, Marotta should have held this guy hostage till his contract expires.

Dybala will go the same route, absolutely..
:sergio:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well you got me there. What am I saying? Of course we have WC players. I guess I just mean stars, like international football superstars. Right now I'd say that's just Dybala. He has the flair and skills that attract a lot of fans. And eventually a lot of suitors.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, I'm probably overreacting. It's just so hard to see him go :cry:

And the mediocre names we are being linked with make it harder.
Attracting your rivals' best players is just as hard as luring top players from abroad if not even harder.

That alone should tell you how far we've come in terms of appeal. If this scenario applied say 3 years ago, Pjanic and Higuain would've opted to play for the other elite foreign teams.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
As Beppe says, we've gone from being rejected by the likes of Di Natale to paying €90m for Higuain. It's moronic beyond all belief to take potshots at this management given the insane progress we have made since 2010. The people who constantly bitch and moan about Beppe and co deserve non-stop Secco and Blanc years.
I'm just pointing out the bullshit that Beppe had to deal with. Being rejected by the likes of Berbatov and then signing Dani Alves on a free transfer. He's a great man and I love him dearly.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Saw like 25mins of the second half and Pogba looked brilliant. He's perfect for EPL and EPL is perfect for him. It was so easy for him to lose his markers, like a childs play.
EPL will make him look a lot better it seems. In Juve & France he struggled a lot more. Watch some Juve game from previous season and then this United's game, difference will be easy to catch.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Saw like 25mins of the second half and Pogba looked brilliant. He's perfect for EPL and EPL is perfect for him. It was so easy for him to lose his markers, like a childs play.
EPL will make him look a lot better it seems. In Juve & France he struggled a lot more. Watch some Juve game from previous season and then this United's game, difference will be easy to catch.
I hate that he probably won't fail like i'd hoped but you're right. He was very good on the ball today and seemed to get through his markers/pressure and drive forward from deep with ease. His desire to make frequent forward runs may result in him getting caught out of position a few times when he's supposed to be one of 2 DMs but EPL probably suits him better than Serie A

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He was their best player last night together with Fellaini. They bossed the whole game and Pogba was a beast. In England, where the terms "defence" and "tactics" is unfamiliar, Pogba will be fucking amazing. England is not prepared for the miracle that is Pogba

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Premier League is going to be a walk in the park for Pogba, the defending is so bad. They are running at him thinking he's just another average PL mid who loses posession when pressured a bit. These morons are used to playing against midfielders with such an average techical abilities so can't really blame them. Better coaches will advice their players to stand off him and only but pressure when there's a clear opening to do that. It's also funny how some PL fans were thinking he was taking a step up in terms of challenge when it's quite clear that Seria A CMs>PL CMs and Seria A defenders>PL defenders.
I had my doubts he will start strong there but it seems the EPL is so bad he can go there without any preseason and dominate them right from the start. Its a joke of a competition

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5369447 said:
Highest Premier League salaries:

1. Pogba - £15.33m
2. Rooney - £13.5m
3. Zlatan - £13.1m

:rofl: "I came back home" :lol:
Whats the source for that? Those are gross wages so Pogba is earning around the same as Higuain is if his numbers correct

Oct 23, 2011
Why the hell should we even care whether he fails or not, he left us and that's all there is to it. Let's not give him or this whole saga more importance than it deserves. Especially the facebook comments on his wall from our fellow Juventini make me sick as it shows we are filled with hate and jealousy. He was fundamental in our success of the last couple of years but in time he will be forgotten the same way as other players have been. All hopes of him falling are wishful thinking as he is a great player who is a great fit for the EPL. He will get more space and freedom there than he did in Italy and that will only benefit his play.

Just remember that we won before he arrived and we will continue doing so after his departure.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Why the hell should we even care whether he fails or not, he left us and that's all there is to it. Let's not give him or this whole saga more importance than it deserves. Especially the facebook comments on his wall from our fellow Juventini make me sick as it shows we are filled with hate and jealousy. He was fundamental in our success of the last couple of years but in time he will be forgotten the same way as other players have been. All hopes of him falling are wishful thinking as he is a great player who is a great fit for the EPL. He will get more space and freedom there than he did in Italy and that will only benefit his play.

Just remember that we won before he arrived and we will continue doing so after his departure.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)