Paul Pogba (72 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

I'm so sad to see this guy leave. We should have kept him if we really intended to play with the big boys... sad reality.

I think people in this forum actually underrates Pogba, probably a bit on purpose to ease the pain.

But this is an all time player we just lost here. I´ve never seen another CM remotely similar to him.

Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, United fans had no idea how good Pogba is. No fucking idea.

Fuck this, Marotta should have held this guy hostage till his contract expires.

Dybala will go the same route, absolutely..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Why the hell should we even care whether he fails or not, he left us and that's all there is to it. Let's not give him or this whole saga more importance than it deserves. Especially the facebook comments on his wall from our fellow Juventini make me sick as it shows we are filled with hate and jealousy. He was fundamental in our success of the last couple of years but in time he will be forgotten the same way as other players have been. All hopes of him falling are wishful thinking as he is a great player who is a great fit for the EPL. He will get more space and freedom there than he did in Italy and that will only benefit his play.

Just remember that we won before he arrived and we will continue doing so after his departure.
:tup:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

I'm so sad to see this guy leave. We should have kept him if we really intended to play with the big boys... sad reality.

I think people in this forum actually underrates Pogba, probably a bit on purpose to ease the pain.

But this is an all time player we just lost here. I´ve never seen another CM remotely similar to him.

Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, United fans had no idea how good Pogba is. No fucking idea.

Fuck this, Marotta should have held this guy hostage till his contract expires.

All time? What the fuck is this shit?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

$#@!.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, United fans had no idea how good Pogba is. No $#@!ing idea.

$#@! this, Marotta should have held this guy hostage till his contract expires.

Class all throughout those highlights, and that's only his first game.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's going to be difficult combining supporting Arsenal and sucking Pep's cock. Although I guess by now it's second nature. Kind of like brushing your teeth every morning. Speaking of which, I hope you didn't believe that nonsense that his cum would make your skin glow.
You were so much more fun a couple of years ago. Now all you do is make gay sex jokes. Either up your game or dont expect me to respond.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Im starting to wonder have people been watching football only recently or what ?

Honestly sometimes this 'complete' argument is absolute nonsense. Just because a player is a jack of all trades , that doesn't make him 'all time best' ffs. It's so ridiculous.
To be clear: obviously he's not an all time best CM YET. It's pretty stupid to interpret what I said this way.

But he's already an all time best - ore one of the best - talents ever for the CM position. This is undisputed.

And he was more important to the team than people realize.

- - - Updated - - -

As Beppe says, we've gone from being rejected by the likes of Di Natale to paying €90m for Higuain. It's moronic beyond all belief to take potshots at this management given the insane progress we have made since 2010. The people who constantly bitch and moan about Beppe and co deserve non-stop Secco and Blanc years.
It's about criticising parts and bits of the moves he makes. It's not about Marotta, it's about decisions he makes.

And for the record, I do believe losing Pogba was inevitable (opposite to losing Vidal and others) and that our signings have been great (even if I have serious doubts about splashing 90M on Higuain).

But you are obsessed about Marotta, and despite him having all benefit of doubt in the world, he's shown other times that his moves when coming close to the end of mercato are generally poor or even horrible.

And as I said, it's all about the moves.

If he manages to sign a really good CM, I'd call this 10/10.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You were so much more fun a couple of years ago. Now all you do is make gay sex jokes. Either up your game or dont expect me to respond.
Gay sex jokes are just about you and Pep. I don't know why I make them. It's kind of like scratching an itch.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008

I can not find it in myself to hate him. Good luck Paul! I only wanted one more season. I hope this ends up being the right path for both us and you.

- - - Updated - - -

Shame that we couldn't have you as our legend. Man United are lucky to have you. Hopefully we will have our own new love that is loyal to Juve. I hope it's Dybala but I fear he will leave unless we start treating ourself like the best club in the world and start paying players big. This management needs a mirror, we are great. Start acting like it.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
To be clear: obviously he's not an all time best CM YET. It's pretty stupid to interpret what I said this way.

But he's already an all time best - ore one of the best - talents ever for the CM position. This is undisputed.

And he was more important to the team than people realize.

- - - Updated - - -

It's about criticising parts and bits of the moves he makes. It's not about Marotta, it's about decisions he makes.

And for the record, I do believe losing Pogba was inevitable (opposite to losing Vidal and others) and that our signings have been great (even if I have serious doubts about splashing 90M on Higuain).

But you are obsessed about Marotta, and despite him having all benefit of doubt in the world, he's shown other times that his moves when coming close to the end of mercato are generally poor or even horrible.

And as I said, it's all about the moves.

If he manages to sign a really good CM, I'd call this 10/10.
You are the one who do not realize that pogba was not that important for our team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)