Paul Pogba (31 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Pogbs in the last 2 years was far from our mvp, maybe he wasnt focused or determined as before.
Allegri took optimal use of him in the way he introduced him and his performances were prezented in the outside.
The most amazing thing about him was how dynamic and strong he was for a biy of his age, how ambitioned to lead and improve! We all admired that and thinking what a player will he become in the future and this is mostly the reason that has dissapointed the most of us, much more than his actual performances and difference making.
Lemina may not fill his shoes as such a promising phenomenon, but Pjanic is capable of offering the same level of performances here and now and we are talking about a year that our team is ready to fight for the CL with realistic chances!
Fear not Juventini, we do have what it takes, even without Pogba, this team is ready to fight for the CL before Pogba reaches an age he could hand it over into his team...
:tup:
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. We moved on after the departure of legends like Nedved, Del Piero and Trezegol. We will surely move on after this wannabe rap star/ instagram whore left us.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Epic banter with the English. We managed to destroy our own forum again :lol:
I already said what I had to say about Pogba, but United are looking better than I expected. Not because of Pogba (he has been crap). I actually had to defend him, because my United roomie ain't impressed. Zlatan is their savior, though.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He'll settle and become amazing again. Like I said before, if that's what he wants, then whatever. We will be successful without him. I still believe he would've been far better off staying here.

alexjuve10

Oct 30, 2013
Seriously, who cares what he'll do and become in 3 years? The guy chose to part ways with a club that believed in him and made him a first choice mid in all of Europe. A club that is a serious CL contender this season. Now that he's not playing for us, I cannot be more careless about how he's doing and all that stuff. At the end of the day I'm more concerned about our players and how they perform, rather than keep tracking of a player who calls a club his "home" that didn't consider him as valuable asset in the first place.

چشمم روشن :disagree:
:lol::lol::tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Seriously, who cares what he'll do and become in 3 years? The guy chose to part ways with a club that believed in him and made him a first choice mid in all of Europe. A club that is a serious CL contender this season. Now that he's not playing for us, I cannot be more careless about how he's doing and all that stuff. At the end of the day I'm more concerned about our players and how they perform, rather than keep tracking of a player who calls a club his "home" that didn't consider him as valuable asset in the first place.

:lol::lol::tup:
:agree:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
on shitcafe think that Juventus must support only Italians

I wonder why stupid League starts its matches early on Saturday

why millions are looking this shit in China and Asia:sergio:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
today's tuttosport writes about pogba's departure. apparently he said to his teammates that he'll remain at juve, and that's where gigi's irony comes from. money dab ho is a liar, too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah I saw that. Wouldn't shock me at all TBH. Something was very strange about the transfer. I mean, the little coward didn't even clear our his locker-room before coming back or farewell his team-mates. Pretty disgusting behaviour all in all. He deserves that fat-pig of an agent.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
TS also claim that Juve asked him to submit a transfer request before selling him.
Real madrid made him a huge offer but he chose Man Utd because of the wages.
Juve plan was to keep him at least until 2017.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)