Paul Pogba (197 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think we should end this debate its clear as fuck that this deal is only made for money and glamour and not sporting project. Its his choice and we accepted it, dont need to brag about it. We are one of the best teams in the world and he wasnt even our best player. He was the one most marketable but we are not a club who lives from marketing.
And anyway Marotta and Paratici know what they are doing they bought two of best players from Serie A that are not playing for Juve.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It's money and glamour and potential of a sporting project.

That's the PL, big spending and always potential of something great, not factual.
Yeah thats right, I guess we can only hope Inter and Milan will finally get some quality, because only their good form can guarantee strong league.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol: Gtfo commie. I'm not wasting anymore of my time with you and I'm certainly not telling you anything more about me.
Oh here comes the cop out.

Lol. You don't own a business. I knew it. You're such a liar.

- - - Updated - - -

In the case of Pogba and Italy I have no clue how it works. About the UK, the real distinction between the two taxes is this: Suppose you gain 10m for sale of an asset, but lose 10m from normal operations. How much do you pay in taxes? If it's like you say, then you will pay taxes on the 10m. If it's like I say, you will pay 0 in corporate tax.
You're conflicting two tax systems.

Also, what's your business?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Of the highest order. FFS that's beyond retarded, almost everything could been excused but not that...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Meh.. Guy's english just sucks.

I dont think he intentionally meant to take a dig at us. He's pandering to his new fans. You guys are making the same mistake like you did with Vidal.

Couldnt care less what he does now tbh. But yeah he's been one big disrespectful douche throughout the summer, acting like he's achieved it all. Typical French-African mercenary.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Of the highest order. FFS that's beyond retarded, almost everything could been excused but not that...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I don't know. Saying that you're at Utd to finally win things is pretty bad too if you come from JUVENTUS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)