Paul Pogba (83 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 10, 2009
When we sold Vidal last summer I always thought this was inevitable. Somehow this sale feels less worse, because I genuinely thought Vidal would stay with us until his career ends. Regarding Dybala, as long as we do well in the CL regularly then I think he will stay, this is the only reason why Bayern have managed to keep most of their players.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I know you are an insane pogba fanboy, and dont like players like marchisio, or in fact, absolutely hate them cause they arent fancy.

I'll remind you. Marchisio was out along with others, alot of newfags joining. Team was not working well. we were 14 points behind, regardless of most of the players beeing back, apart from Marchisio.

Cheesio returned against Torino. Suddenly the midfield started working as intended, everyone started to play better around him, and we went on a goddamn 26 game unbeaten run which brought us from 14 points down to leading the table.

Against Sevilla somewhere in the second half, he had a down game. He suddenly completely went under, like Pogba does plenty of times, but unlike Pogba, Marchisio is supposed to be a player carrying and supporting the team.
And despite mister 120million money cash ho's playing, the midfield went to shit, the result went to shit, the lead of the group went to shit, the CL draw went to shit, and that was that.

After months of marchisio beeing back, the team was a well oiled machine and he could now be interchanged.

You can fap your fucking deck off all you want. You can follow the love of your life to United, i'd understand. But i'll be here reminding you when we were in shambles, Pogba was going down with everyone else and cannot carry a team whatsoever.

it was Marchisio returning, that turned Juve's season around.

Luckely, with the added experience, we can start off in italy and europe without him, but we need our prince and talisman back when the going is going to get tough.
Now I don't like players like Marchisio :howler:

Just stop

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
I'm not really mad at him, I just find his choice to move now when we have assembled such a strong team, to be different than what I would've done in his place.

Reasons why I'm not mad at him is that he loves Manchester as a club and as a city, which is very important. He has a lot of friends there. The reason why he left was how SAF treated him at the time, which is no different to how he treated other players in the past, but Paul considers himself a special player so he went to Juve to prove him wrong.

And for the most part, he did. He became the biggest ever transfer and won a bunch with us, so him coming back to make his mark in his old team is understandable to me. Especially considering how interesting and popular the English championship is right now.

We'll see in the next couple of years if he made the right choice.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I'm not really mad at him, I just find his choice to move now when we have assembled such a strong team, to be different than what I would've done in his place.

Reasons why I'm not mad at him is that he loves Manchester as a club and as a city, which is very important. He has a lot of friends there. The reason why he left was how SAF treated him at the time, which is no different to how he treated other players in the past, but Paul considers himself a special player so he went to Juve to prove him wrong.

And for the most part, he did. He became the biggest ever transfer and won a bunch with us, so him coming back to make his mark in his old team is understandable to me. Especially considering how interesting and popular the English championship is right now.

We'll see in the next couple of years if he made the right choice.
He didn't.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
I was being sarcastic.
Are you freaking kidding me?

This transfer has been a complete joke. Our last 2 transfer seasons have been a complete joke.

We violently dismantled one of the best midfield combinations in the world and ended up with a Lemon, a Hasbeen-Never-Was Hernanes, Sami Glass-legs, got rid of 2 of our best UCL Players (Morata-Cuad) and bought a hopelessly overpriced Telly Tubby to prop up the attack.

Great work over the last 2 seasons, great work.

Still hope we can make something of it and do well, but without a world-class midfield lineup, no team can perform well.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
I still can't get over 105m over 3 years

Man U is paying 35m a year, every year for 3 years

That's chump change for them

What a joke with this deal, the Vidal deal, and we'll see about Higuian's deal

Beppe, as much as I love you, you've started to lose me

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
SKY

- - - Updated - - -

We've just received the world record transfer fee for a player we signed for free...wow what a terrible deal this was ::lol3::
Yeah, but now you don't have him anymore

That's like investing time in a fat chick, she becomes skinny and super hot, and then she dumps you for Ned Schneebly, but you get a thank you card from her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)