Paul Pogba (116 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Jack behaves like B81 during mercato time. And then he looks rather foolish at the end of each season. But it's all good. I like Jack.
Me too, but he's a slight bit too much right now. But its fine. I cant explain it really. Sometimes a person can behave like people of whom you absolutely would not have had it,but it somehow doesnt bother that much, and you'll actually keep liking the person

Usually that only happens with sexy blonde female i'd like to put my deck in.

With Jack, i assume its the combination of him beeing honestly cynical, and that majestic beard

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
:sergio:

whats amazing is that you think that was all down to Marchisio not playing
you are correct. Pogbas performance was not down to marchisio not playing, it was more down to Pogba not being worth even 80 million because he can't perform without being babysitted by world class team mates.

if played next to sturaro you would be expecting the saviour to at least look less chicken-headed.

while we know that sturaro can't trap a ball when his life depends on it you would expect a good player to ease the pressure off the lesser players and make their lifes easier by playing smart passes.

of course everybody is entitled to his own opinion and it is totally ok to judge who is the best midfielder by the number of stepovers per game.

But Pogba was too busy doing fancy stepovers and shit until the last of his team mates got marked and then blamed the others for not being free, even though it is his fault not passing when the team mates are still unmarked. he has good football instincts but his footballing brain is severely lacking.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
you are correct. Pogbas performance was not down to marchisio not playing, it was more down to Pogba not being worth even 80 million because he can't perform without being babysitted by world class team mates. if played next to sturaro you would be expecting the saviour to at least look less chicken-headed. while we know that sturaro can't trap a ball when his life depends on it you would expect a good player to ease the pressure off the lesser players and make their lifes easier by playing smart passes. But Pogba was too busy doing fancy stepovers and shit until the last of his team mates got marked and then blamed the others for not being free, even though it is his fault not passing when the team mates are still unmarked. he has good football instincts but his footballing brain is severely lacking.
:blah::yawn:

- - - Updated - - -

Ah common man, you gotta laugh :lol:

120m for a player that probably worth half of it but EPL clubs have crazy money.

At least you gain some money back from the fatso choker transfer.
I'll only laught if he flops at United, returns here, and becomes WC again

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
AGREED 100% if we can get this 100m that raiola says is the asking price then sell him cuz we're gonna need the money
:lol2:

Anyway go back to these pages and read, it's funny to see how people changed opinion of him. Only five members have said the same things they said back then and now, Rus, Virtu, Os, Zizinho and one member I will not mention. The rest, including me, are a bunch of hypocrites

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
2:

Anyway go back to these pages and read, it's funny to see how people changed opinion of him. Only five members have said the same things they said back then and now, Rus, Virtu, Os, Zizinho and one member I will not mention. The rest, including me, are a bunch of hypocrites
Emotions change opinions it seems

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:sergio:

whats amazing is that you think that was all down to Marchisio not playing
I know you are an insane pogba fanboy, and dont like players like marchisio, or in fact, absolutely hate them cause they arent fancy.

I'll remind you. Marchisio was out along with others, alot of newfags joining. Team was not working well. we were 14 points behind, regardless of most of the players beeing back, apart from Marchisio.

Cheesio returned against Torino. Suddenly the midfield started working as intended, everyone started to play better around him, and we went on a goddamn 26 game unbeaten run which brought us from 14 points down to leading the table.

Against Sevilla somewhere in the second half, he had a down game. He suddenly completely went under, like Pogba does plenty of times, but unlike Pogba, Marchisio is supposed to be a player carrying and supporting the team.
And despite mister 120million money cash ho's playing, the midfield went to shit, the result went to shit, the lead of the group went to shit, the CL draw went to shit, and that was that.

After months of marchisio beeing back, the team was a well oiled machine and he could now be interchanged.

You can fap your fucking deck off all you want. You can follow the love of your life to United, i'd understand. But i'll be here reminding you when we were in shambles, Pogba was going down with everyone else and cannot carry a team whatsoever.

it was Marchisio returning, that turned Juve's season around.

Luckely, with the added experience, we can start off in italy and europe without him, but we need our prince and talisman back when the going is going to get tough.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When can we start insulting him?
fire away

I am pretty sure the Adidas ad was approved by our management.
well, we are also in the campaign, so yeah it was. Coincidentially the campaign was started with pogba and ManU so it was all planned.

It's nice that so many Frenchies are stating their disappointment in him on his fb. :D
good.

We have to wait and see, I predict he will reach extremely high levels and lift the entire team with him.
wrong.

you are correct. Pogbas performance was not down to marchisio not playing, it was more down to Pogba not being worth even 80 million because he can't perform without being babysitted by world class team mates.

if played next to sturaro you would be expecting the saviour to at least look less chicken-headed.

while we know that sturaro can't trap a ball when his life depends on it you would expect a good player to ease the pressure off the lesser players and make their lifes easier by playing smart passes.

of course everybody is entitled to his own opinion and it is totally ok to judge who is the best midfielder by the number of stepovers per game.

But Pogba was too busy doing fancy stepovers and $#@! until the last of his team mates got marked and then blamed the others for not being free, even though it is his fault not passing when the team mates are still unmarked. he has good football instincts but his footballing brain is severely lacking.
:tup:

But he is right. When u take off ur pogba glasses and realize how good he can be but at the same time how stupid he is..then you will understand.

His ballhugging, lack of focus, whinning and dabbing are of the charts.

If he doesnt fix it, he will be the laughing stock of europe come december.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You can fap your $#@!ing deck off all you want. You can follow the love of your life to United, i'd understand. But i'll be here reminding you when we were in shambles, Pogba was going down with everyone else and cannot carry a team whatsoever.

it was Marchisio returning, that turned Juve's season around.
Pogba was so shid before cheese came,, that he made me wanna puke. All his whinning and the "+5" thing :)sergio: damn son)....while on the other hand, dybala was bossing and quietly doing his job.

Left a lot to be said about MoneyDabs to be honest

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba was so shid before cheese came,, that he made me wanna puke. All his whinning and the "+5" thing :)sergio: damn son)....while on the other hand, dybala was bossing and quietly doing his job.

Left a lot to be said about MoneyDabs to be honest
Thanks !

Do you realise how many have forgotten that ?

Pogba has been in a 'new midfield' twice

At juve last season with Vidal and Pirlo out, Marchisio injured. He was absolute shit. And good call, he was so shit, he started putting that '+5' on his shirt.
With france at the euro's, where every single analyst not following juve was like 'how the shit is this guy worth 100mil'.

Cheesio performs, and Pogba became a rockstar. See i got no issue with that if he's here. But going to united with shit for midfielders ? LOL. enjoy watching moneydabho's fail his elastico's, wave his arms, and forget how to shoot alot

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
105 over 3 years?

This transfer gets better and better
Are you freaking kidding me?

This transfer has been a complete joke. Our last 2 transfer seasons have been a complete joke.

We violently dismantled one of the best midfield combinations in the world and ended up with a Lemon, a Hasbeen-Never-Was Hernanes, Sami Glass-legs, got rid of 2 of our best UCL Players (Morata-Cuad) and bought a hopelessly overpriced Telly Tubby to prop up the attack.

Great work over the last 2 seasons, great work.

Still hope we can make something of it and do well, but without a world-class midfield lineup, no team can perform well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)