Paul Pogba (83 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
SKY

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but now you don't have him anymore

That's like investing time in a fat chick, she becomes skinny and super hot, and then she dumps you for Ned Schneebly, but you get a thank you card from her.

What? No, you get a 100 million. Not so bad then, is it.

And I see there are still peasants here that believe most transfers are paid in one lump sum thus concluding that Juve got screwed. Would it kill you people to do a little research on the subject? Hasn't this even been discussed in these very forums time and time again?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's like you've always said, Abel. A lot of the members on this forum would be absolute train wrecks if they were to go through actual heartbreak :D

But I think the majority on this forum are also virgins anyway ::lol3::
I share that sentiment lol

What's your take on all of this?
I actually think marotta did well considering the circumstances, the people who will criticize him will do so without giving any viable alternative. i also don't value pauls intangibles so i don't think he's that big of a loss imo

- - - Updated - - -

Then you quote the sky article

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;762337622396178440]https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/762337622396178440[/video]

Bc Google is hard
Because you source the info you share or you will get banned

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope we meet ManU next year in the CL if they make it back in.

But.

What if he doesn't renew his contact in a few years and he comes back for free. Again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I can't wait til he and the fat piece of garbage start getting itchy feet and he pushes for a move to Barca or Madrid. I'll give it two years tops. And hopefully, we get a small cut (at the very least) of his next sale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)