Paul Pogba (26 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Vidal ,no question about that.
Not because that dub turd is gone now.It's a fact.
I wasn't expecting unanimous agreement :) I have a feeling that if I had asked the same question 2 weeks ago way more people would have been saying Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

Mercato is a 6 for me at this point. I really hope we avoid ATM in the group stages.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Those old Zach quotes a couple of pages back. The epitome of a hypocrite :howler:
which

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well, people tend to make judgements about any mercato prematurely. Just like last year when we signed Dybala, Sandro and Mandzukic early on - only to lose Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal.

The selling of Zidane and the purchase of Nedved, Thuram and Buffon often is talked about. However, it is important to remember that Those 3 purchases cost MORE than what we got from Zidane. Its not like 1 player in this market gets you 2 or 3 world class players anymore.

You have to look at the mercato as a whole to make a final judgement.

So far:

OUT: Caceres, Cuadrado, Pogba, Morata
IN: Alves, Benatia, Pjanic, Pjaca, Higuain.

I still think its a good mercato but things can get better or worse before Aug 31.
how can they get worse. Unless we do another hernanes purchase I doubt things can go bad. We are still in pretty good shape and I certainly rate this mercato higher than the previous one and there is still time to do a few good moves on top of what we did.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
From a marketing point of view the big winners are United and Adidas. Both will make huge shirt sales and Pogba #6 will become legendary at least for a season.

On the other hand Pogba is making a huuuuuuuge step back. It is clear that the first three places in EPL are going to be occupied by City, Arsenal and Chelsea. So United will fight tooth and nail for this 4th place with Liverpool, Tottenham and perhaps Leicester. Every wrong step for them will create a huge media circus and Pogba will be soon crucified, because he ain't scoring and assisting every game. It will be a fun show to watch. :numnum:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
From a marketing point of view the big winners are United and Adidas. Both will make huge shirt sales and Pogba #6 will become legendary at least for a season.

On the other hand Pogba is making a huuuuuuuge step back. It is clear that the first three places in EPL are going to be occupied by City, Arsenal and Chelsea. So United will fight tooth and nail for this 4th place with Liverpool, Tottenham and perhaps Leicester. Every wrong step for them will create a huge media circus and Pogba will be soon crucified, because he ain't scoring and assisting every game. It will be a fun show to watch. :numnum:
:lol: :D :p

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Mercato is a 6 for me at this point. I really hope we avoid ATM in the group stages.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Those old Zach quotes a couple of pages back. The epitome of a hypocrite :howler:
Look Bro. We lost Pogba and Morata. Two huge losses, and our midfield is weaker, especially with all those injuries. I said as of now. If we bring in 2 quality mids, it goes up to a high 7, borderline 8 :D
:lol: :lol:

we also signed Pjanic and Higuain. Pjanic + Higuain >>>>>>>>> Pogba + Morata

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Have people gotten over this yet ?

I am already 1 month ahead of some of you guys. I feel sorry for the guys who believed until the end.

You can bash Di Marzio all you want but he's still by far the best source in Italy. You guys even refused to believe us paying Higuain's clause when all of Italian media including him were reporting it. He of course has his failures but he's still the most trustworthy source for me more than comments from the club staff themselves. Just read the quotes from our staff and see how the mercato has progressed.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Have people gotten over this yet ?

I am already 1 month ahead of some of you guys. I feel sorry for the guys who believed until the end.

You can bash Di Marzio all you want but he's still by far the best source in Italy. You guys even refused to believe us paying Higuain's clause when all of Italian media including him were reporting it. He of course has his failures but he's still the most trustworthy source for me more than comments from the club staff themselves. Just read the quotes from our staff and see how the mercato has progressed.
You are the boss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)