Paul Pogba (28 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Sadly I think most won't be able to get over him leaving and will keep name calling him at every possible moment. Some even think he will flop although they've seen how good he is.

I would really like if people would sometimes show a brave face and act classy even when something feels bad.
He deserves every insult and disrespect as he disrespected us first. Respect has to be reciprocate.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We also let Tevez go for peanuts. Literally peanuts.
Seemed to me there was always an understanding between Tevez and Juventus that the club would not stand in the way of him leaving for Boca Juniors if they came knocking. He had spoken about this desire to finish his career at Boca even before he joined us, and was clear about it all along during his time here, that this is what he wanted. Yes, we accepted a rather small offer from Boca, but I really do think we had a gentleman's agreement with Tevez that we would not block a move, but rather make a deal with Boca that was acceptable for all parties concerned. We got the player quite cheaply, he delivered, we recuperated his transfer fee by his performances on the pitch (particularly in the 2014/15 season), and with a homesick Tevez on the books, we struck a deal with Boca that we could live with, granting the player his current dream in the process. A very special and distinct situation, in my opinion. One that I can't see shedding any light on what is being discussed here.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

Sucks and bewildering he left for money and too soon considering our immediate ambitious (hard to stomach). But he has given us 4 amazing years to cherish (and leaves in record fee), I will for sure miss him making the impossible possible on the pitch for us. When the bitterness subsides over time , hope most will be able to remember how great he has been for us.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Be realistic about a non juve player for once

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I didnt say you where a feminist. I'm old fashioned in a way.

- I think men and women are equal in terms of intelligence and thinking.
- That men are more suited to work that involves physical requirements, flexible houres or anything that goes past the natural biorithm due to stable hormonal system
- That wimen are better care takers, not just for children but for alot of things, and its a trait that holds importance in a company. Its always good to have at least one women(or more) in the organisatory team
- That men can be more driven by ambition on average, but plenty of women can do the same, but a lower percentage.

Most of all, i think its 2016 and that its incredibly important a person can choose what to do regardless of gender. Carreer man of women. Housemen or women. Something in between. its vital to be able to do this.

Plenty of girls i know are looking to work 80% or some kind of system in which they got lots of free houres. Same reason you mention. Work isnt their life. Work is a means to finance the life you want to live, a means to be able to do your hobby's
I know you didn't further i totally agree :)

Jun 6, 2015
He deserves every insult and disrespect as he disrespected us first. Respect has to be reciprocate.
I hope someday you'll rise above that bullshit. He has always shown his respect to Juve and even if the social media stuff leaves a sour taste in most mouths it's no reason to start using those mouths to spout shit.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sadly I think most won't be able to get over him leaving and will keep name calling him at every possible moment. Some even think he will flop although they've seen how good he is.

I would really like if people would sometimes show a brave face and act classy even when something feels bad.
Sorry but I wont be able to help it. I think he's amazing player, one of the best mids I've ever seen. But I dislike him for moving to a club that has never given him a chance to showcase his talent, but instead preferred bringing back Scholes out of retirement. And ofc playing in EL instead of possibility of winning the CL here with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)