Paul Pogba (56 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 13, 2015
Giving the #10 to Dybala is a must now. We must build the team and image of the club around him like we did with Del Piero.
So how do you like it? Pjanic and Higuain were bought with Pogba's money.
You forgot Morata's sale. You do realize we haven't spent our profit and available funds from last year yet, so it seems like there's still some funds available.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Seemed to me there was always an understanding between Tevez and Juventus that the club would not stand in the way of him leaving for Boca Juniors if they came knocking. He had spoken about this desire to finish his career at Boca even before he joined us, and was clear about it all along during his time here, that this is what he wanted. Yes, we accepted a rather small offer from Boca, but I really do think we had a gentleman's agreement with Tevez that we would not block a move, but rather make a deal with Boca that was acceptable for all parties concerned. We got the player quite cheaply, he delivered, we recuperated his transfer fee by his performances on the pitch (particularly in the 2014/15 season), and with a homesick Tevez on the books, we struck a deal with Boca that we could live with, granting the player his current dream in the process. A very special and distinct situation, in my opinion. One that I can't see shedding any light on what is being discussed here.
I included Tevez because his case is part of the "ask to leave" policy which I don't agree with.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I don't get the people that are hating on Pogba... He could have jumped ship last season or the season before but he didn't. Respect to him for that. This guy has done nothing but perform for us for the last 4 years not to mention he's also earned us €110m profit.... I don't get the hate at all?

He's not a juve fan since birth so has no huge attachment to this club and he's been offered a shitload of money. Good for him, nothing but positive thoughts and respect for Pogba. I'm upset he won't be in our team next year but maybe he just wanted to go back to Manchester and try to prove himself in a different league. Nothing wrong with that.

Jun 6, 2015
Sorry but I wont be able to help it. I think he's amazing player, one of the best mids I've ever seen. But I dislike him for moving to a club that has never given him a chance to showcase his talent, but instead preferred bringing back Scholes out of retirement. And ofc playing in EL instead of possibility of winning the CL here with us.
I don't get the decision at all either but I'm not going to start hating on him just disappointed in him.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I don't get the people that are hating on Pogba... He could have jumped ship last season or the season before but he didn't. Respect to him for that. This guy has done nothing but perform for us for the last 4 years not to mention he's also earned us €110m profit.... I don't get the hate at all?

He's not a juve fan since birth so has no huge attachment to this club and he's been offered a shitload of money. Good for him, nothing but positive thoughts and respect for Pogba. I'm upset he won't be in our team next year but maybe he just wanted to go back to Manchester and try to prove himself in a different league. Nothing wrong with that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You forgot Morata's sale. You do realize we haven't spent our profit and available funds from last year yet, so it seems like there's still some funds available.
There are, but I'm saying that people should forget that Juve will now spend entire 110m on a new players. Higuain's clause was paid as we reckoned on making money on Pogba. The deal was struck several weeks ago, but they only needed to iron out some details.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sorry but I wont be able to help it. I think he's amazing player, one of the best mids I've ever seen. But I dislike him for moving to a club that has never given him a chance to showcase his talent, but instead preferred bringing back Scholes out of retirement. And ofc playing in EL instead of possibility of winning the CL here with us.
He also left like a disrespectful cunt. Seriously, an ad campaign where you laugh at the newspapers saying you are going to ManU... Tweeting jokes about fake medicals as though it's ridiculous to think the newspapers are right about you leaving.

A disrespectful bitch. Did nothing while here to deserve Juve fans overlooking his utterly classless and disrespectful behaviour.

Not even Cristiano Ronaldo acted like such a twat when leaving ManU.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No Raiola player can be a true Juventino, for what its worth.
Nedved? the only dude who could stand up and say "fuck you" tot he fat pizzaman.

I hope Mourinho plays him as a holding midfielder in his 4-2-3-1 while we go on to win the CL.
He will suffer

I hope someday you'll rise above that bull$#@!. He has always shown his respect to Juve and even if the social media stuff leaves a sour taste in most mouths it's no reason to start using those mouths to spout $#@!.
What?. When u respect someone, u respect till the very end.

is not only a sour taste.-- its fukin disrecpect. Period. And you do nto disrecpect a Juventus team who made you the player you are now...you dont let your agent pawn you like a tool an disrespect Juve.

He deserves all the fucks he is getting......."Blah blah".......man what a fukin moron he is the more i think about it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
When Vidal went, we were a bit insulted as comming out of a CL final to say "going to a big club" was not nice towards us, and we like to think of him as "not that bright".
However, he did believe what he said, he means it. He chose ambition. Not afraid of the challenge.

Pogba...picking money and probably ruining alot of his potential...what an ass

Everybody here must understand that this guy literally doesn't use his brain.Raiola is borrowing his to him from time to time,especially when needed like in this particular occasion.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He also left like a disrespectful cunt. Seriously, an ad campaign where you laugh at the newspapers saying you are going to ManU... Tweeting jokes about fake medicals as though it's ridiculous to think the newspapers are right about you leaving.

A disrespectful bitch. Did nothing while here to deserve Juve fans overlooking his utterly classless and disrespectful behaviour.

Not even Cristiano Ronaldo acted like such a twat when leaving ManU.
Zlatan has x100 more class than this bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)