Paul Pogba (37 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dude, Nedved was his player..
I adore Nedved .But do you remember how he acted, previously instructed from that fat turd when we were relegated and he was Ibrahimovic's roommate,when Zlatan was doing Raiola's tricks refusing to attend on trainings.He ,more than few times publicly called Juventus to let Ibrahimovic go to Inter,because ,as Nedved says, at that time"you can't keep a player who want's to leave".
As I said ,heavily instructed by that fat turd aka Raiola.That have nothing to do that he is among my 5 most loved Juve players.Just to remember the facts about that fat scumbag.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We definitely need at least 2 central midfielders to cover Pogba's gap. I don't think we have a chance at CL if we rely on the injury prone Khedira and Marchisio. We can't just rely on Pjanic, at least I hope he doesn't injure himself through the season.
Lemina, Sturaro, Asamoah, Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Pereyra and another mid like Matic (doubt it will be him) are enough. That right there are 8 midfielders for 3-4 spots. Only if we offload some of these guys, we may sign additional midfielders.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
And that bring us to matuidi... Another Raiola player... Onky thing is 6 years older than pogs and way worst in almost every aspect of the game comparing to pogs

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Might be the case that while the Pogba's saga was at its prime, they were secretly working on deals for new players and were just waiting the United cash to officialize the deals.
Might be, it is interesting to see who we will get now in the last three weeks. I have very low expectations, Matuidi and Witsel are not pulling my expectations any higher either.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I adore Nedved .But do you remember how he acted, previously instructed from that fat turd when we were relegated and he was Ibrahimovic's roommate,when Zlatan was doing Raiola's tricks refusing to attend on trainings.He ,more than few times publicly called Juventus to let Ibrahimovic go to Inter,because ,as Nedved says, at that time"you can't keep a player who want's to leave".
As I said ,heavily instructed by that fat turd aka Raiola.That have nothing to do that he is among my 5 most loved Juve players.Just to remember the facts about that fat scumbag.
Plus people tend to forget that Nedved was 29 when he joined us and Juve was at the top of the food chain. When we were relegated he was 34. As much as I love and respect him, you can be sure he would have left us had he still been young. Just be realistic....

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Now that both Pogba and Vidal has left us, which one do you think (a) reached a higher level of performance while wearing our shirt and (b) was more important to the club for the time he was here?

I think Vidal had a higher peak with us (2012/13 & 13/14) and was by far the more important player for Juve's successes during the time he spent here than Pogba during his time.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
It's even more interesting to read what you said about him before the Euros started.
Yeah, please quote me when I already blasted him for dribbling and constantly fucking up at the start of the season

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk

//EDIT//

Here you go, perhaps eat more garlic to help with that failing memory you got

In Pogba Thread on 05.09.2016 about Pogbas ability to carry a team
I've always thought that if you have 2-3 good attackers in your team (Pogba, Hernanes, Dybala, Cuadrado), it gives the opponent enough trouble for something to give. Otherwise, 1 is generally easy for them to handle.
That is the difference between a good player and a good leader. A good player can only contribute a very small amount because he does only apply his skill to the position he plays in and is easily shut down by doubling up on him. A good leader will make the other players around him play better even when marked. Best example is Pirlo. Even under pressure he played the ball to a lesser skilled player who did gain an advantage over the opponent just by the kind of ball he got played to.

Nobody would say that Lichtsteiner is a goal threat or very attacking player, but Pirlo made him look very dangerous by the amount of great passes he lobbed over the defense with Lichtsteiner literally receiving the ball inside the box with no opponent near him.
07.09.2016 in Pogbas Thread (about a possible Pogba Sale)
icemaη;5091903 said:
Take a huge chunk of that money and blow it on Veratti. Make our intentions clear. And hopefully Dybala lives up to expectations and we get to market him well as well.
Exactly my thought. If we want a short term striker solution we could even get ibra for that money.
On 24.09.2015
pogba could use some of leminas brains to play it more simple instead of stalling the speed be elasticos and stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)