Paul Pogba (42 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
just saw that United won and they played 4231 with Fellaini-Carrick infront of the defense. looks like thats how they will play this season, just replace Fella with Pogba. good luck playing as a holding mid bro, youre gonna need it

also wtf, this was an official game and they can make 6 subs. lol
It's a glorified friendly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thank you for the 110m Euros and the last few years. You're welcome.

Lost all respect I had for you. May you be an absolute failure.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that both Pogba and Vidal has left us, which one do you think (a) reached a higher level of performance while wearing our shirt and (b) was more important to the club for the time he was here?

I think Vidal had a higher peak with us (2012/13 & 13/14) and was by far the more important player for Juve's successes during the time he spent here than Pogba during his time.
vidal

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Now that both Pogba and Vidal has left us, which one do you think (a) reached a higher level of performance while wearing our shirt and (b) was more important to the club for the time he was here?

I think Vidal had a higher peak with us (2012/13 & 13/14) and was by far the more important player for Juve's successes during the time he spent here than Pogba during his time.
that this question is even asked is indication for how much pogba is overrated.

there is simply no competition between vidal in his prime and any season of pogba so far. vidal was a warrior (even though a drunken warrior sometimes) all the time while pogba was a whiny bitch when things did not go his way at the start of the season.

if pogba had the grinta and work ethic of vidal he would probably be the best midfielder in the world, but then again sometimes brain capacity (or lack thereof) can bring your carreer progress to a halt pretty easily (see cassano and balotelli)

Oct 23, 2011
Vidal's 12/13 and 13/14 seasons were out of this world. The last time i saw a juve player that dominant were the good days of Del Piero and Nedved, obviously each in their own style but Vidal was literally everywhere. Unfortunately his injury (and off the pitch behaviour?) resulted in an, for his standards, average final season. I still miss him till this day and believe he is not utilized to his potential at Bayern. His sale was 10 times worse than Pogba's and i'm still not completely over it. Even though Pogba might eventually become an more all-round player, there is no comparison between Vidal's top seasons and Pogba's.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
People are just to funny in here! Pogba may need new motivation, given that we have no competition at all! Only thing is chl, and we all know How dificult that is, even if you have the Best team in the World! offcourse money means a lot, but i dont Think he would have gone to Chelsea for more money! He wanted a projekt and a new league, and i Think we all know RM/Barcelona was his first choise!

To develop a player need motivation, pogba knew we would win every single game only playing 75%, now he has to give 100!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)