Paul Pogba (46 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
So I'm just curious the pyshical was supposed to be today and him announced tomorrow yet it's 1100 pm in England and nothing. What gives with this weird ass deal
Plus, apparently, Allegri being on the phone with Paul a day or two ago, yet none talking about the impending transfer
Plus, Juventus not even mentioning this deal
Plus, Paul's Tweet today "When too many people talk nobody understands �� talk very soon"

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Plus, apparently, Allegri being on the phone with Paul a day or two ago, yet none talking about the impending transfer
Plus, Paul's Tweet today "When too many people talk nobody understands �� talk very soon"
Yeah something isn't right in this situation somebody somewhere is lying

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I also find it strange that not a single word came from our club, absolutely nothing.
The club sold him. We had to be quiet until we did some spending. Am inclined to believe that the club actually encouraged him to sign the contract. I was really hoping that he could have stayed one more year. Looking on the brighter side I think we will win the CL so I am excited.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We don't sell players unless they want to leave.
I refuse to believe that our management is that incompetent. He had 3 years back left on hes contract, so if we did not want to sell we would not do it.

The we dont sell players unless they want to leave is just a bullshit statement.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
It's nice that so many Frenchies are stating their disappointment in him on his fb. :D
Forza Franchies !

- - - Updated - - -

Mourinho: "It's an amazing situation that such a great player is with us," Mourinho said to BT Sport after the Community Shield. "Finally we have him."

"He comes to a winning side, who have won the Cup Final and the Community Shield. He has to work hard to come to the team."

LMAOOOOOOO

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So said by Mourinho himself, Pogba is the creative player he asked for, that brushes aside all the claims by the experts in here that he will be used as a strict defensive midfielder.

And I really hope the moderators would not change the name of the thread to those stupid phrases.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I said please don't take me there. My little heart can't take it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So said by Mourinho himself, Pogba is the creative player he asked for, that brushes aside all the claims by the experts in here that he will be used as a strict defensive midfielder.

And I really hope the moderators would not change the name of the thread to those stupid phrases.
regista's and deep lying playmakers are also creative players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)