Paul Pogba (38 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It's quite a bleak picture of the future you are painting. I don't see our future being this way, even though we've sold Vidal and Pogba now. We'll just have to wait and see I guess. You may be right in the end, but as long as we're growing and growing (as we currently are) then I think this "trend" of players wanting out, for whatever reasons, will diminish more and more. That said, no matter how big a club becomes, one can never be fully guarded against it.
We also let Tevez go for peanuts. Literally peanuts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We basically got Pjanic and Higuain for the same money we will get for Pogba.

If someone offered me this before the Mercato start I would have taken it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So much naivete, pogba was gone the moment he got his image rights back
Pretty much seems like it yeah. But it's hard to know of players motivations when they seem so focused and you hear little about them off the pitch. Tho this kid has been dropping hints he would leave for past 2 years.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:tup:

Sucks and bewildering he left for money and too soon considering our immediate ambitious (hard to stomach). But he has given us 4 amazing years to cherish (and leaves in record fee), I will for sure miss him making the impossible possible on the pitch for us. When the bitterness subsides over time , hope most will be able to remember how great he has been for us.

I'll forever be grateful for what he did during his time at Juventus. But it's easy to really really dislike him after the Adidas ad and all the bs he posted on social media.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
No need to be this bitter. Pogba leaves us for a worse team, won't win $#@! and won't even play CL. Meanwhile we'll win Serie A again and are CL favorites. Who the $#@! cares about Pogs?
Been awhile since I posted here. Mostly because I prefer to observe but this guy had made me break my silence. Seven you are spot on. This manure player doesn't even deserve his name in this forum anymore.

For his inability to be a true juventino
For his inability to Atleast show any respect to his fans, his club who built him and to be honest, his inability to even show his footballer self any self respect. So many have said if he move to Madrid, Bayern, Barca. Fine he's chasing what we all want for our club or at the very least moved next year and manure were in CL then fine but Jesus, for an incomplete team. That at best will challenge for fourth. (I'm no epl expert but my opinion) anyways enough of him. Guy can't carry a team as we have seen. Acts like a child when things don't go his way as we have seen. Talented player, athletic, work rate is there mentally not there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'll forever be grateful for what he did during his time at Juventus. But it's easy to really really dislike him after the Adidas ad and all the bs he posted on social media.
Yeah he left like a chump. That's for sure, hard to understand how you can conduct yourself like he has past weeks.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I seriously didnt thought he would be this stupid. I hope he gonna flop over there. With that price he has to deliver MotM performances every game, i can´t see that happen. He is gonna flop big time, and Juventus will laugh all the way to the bank. :donedeal:
When Vidal went, we were a bit insulted as comming out of a CL final to say "going to a big club" was not nice towards us, and we like to think of him as "not that bright".
However, he did believe what he said, he means it. He chose ambition. Not afraid of the challenge.

Pogba...picking money and probably ruining alot of his potential...what an ass

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Sucks and bewildering he left for money and too soon considering our immediate ambitious (hard to stomach). But he has given us 4 amazing years to cherish (and leaves in record fee), I will for sure miss him making the impossible possible on the pitch for us. When the bitterness subsides over time , hope most will be able to remember how great he has been for us.

Agree about the first part but even when he actually leave us an amazing earnings in our current accountable year, he would be an assets that will worth in the worst scenary 30m in 4 years and we bought an assets in 90m that would worth 0m... So our board is totally aware that they already spent all that money on Higuain

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They are chasing money and not a bigger club.

95% of the players would have rejected a move to PSG 7 years ago. But when they got a new owner they are capable of getting pretty much everyone.
Higuain was offered more money as a contract extension to stay at crapoli than what Juve are paying him

- - - Updated - - -

No Raiola player can be a true Juventino, for what its worth.
except nedved

Jun 6, 2015

Sadly I think most won't be able to get over him leaving and will keep name calling him at every possible moment. Some even think he will flop although they've seen how good he is.

I would really like if people would sometimes show a brave face and act classy even when something feels bad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
One thing's for sure.

We should change this 'ask to leave' policy. I hope we can raise our finances in the coming years because that is the primary reason behind all this. I hope to see Dybala play for a long time here. I dont like seeing us submit after one 'ask to leave' request.
100 procent. One thing I can't stand is being slave to this policy, starts a dangerous precedence with past two years. Need to stand our ground more so we don't need to make too much changes and disrupt winning cycles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)