Paul Pogba (43 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
maybe, we will see if it happens. but 13M net looks like too much to me, doubt United will give him a much higher salary than Ibra
Not denying the possibility, but what a slap in the face if that is true? Non CL team gets him to give up the number 10 pedestal he has here? Strange it would be?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
not sure how reliable this site is - http://www.totalsportek.com/money/footballers-with-highest-salary/ - but if these numbers are correct, and if United is really offering him 13M net, then he would be 3rd highest paid player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo, above Rooney, Ibra, Neymar, Suarez etc. would United really be ready to offer him that? i think not, but i wont exclude it either, knowing what idiots are running that club. in reality, i think the offer from United is more like 13M gross, which would make it the same as we are willing to offer him. we will see how much truth there is to it

- - - Updated - - -

yep, wouldnt read much into players signing other teams shirts. its meaningless

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsfCmjHGt2/

how about this post? Pogba broke the Higuain news 1st :klin:
Ádidas marketing department is gonna get a raise after this.... WTF?????

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Guys.

Man Utd, is adidas biggest kit seller.

They are not going to make fun of the. With their 'blah' ad. They are not doing this unless the player goes there.

If pogba stays at juve , this would be adidas taking the piss in utd in a massive way

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not denying the possibility, but what a slap in the face if that is true? Non CL team gets him to give up the number 10 pedestal he has here? Strange it would be?
i see it this way. what United can offer him? more exposure, bigger fanbase, better off field income and all the stuff that comes with playing in the most marketed league in the world.
what we can offer him? guaranteed trophies, a shot at winning the CL (and Balon dor possibly coming with it) and better growth potential.

so here is how i see it, if he cares about all that off field stuff, he will chose them. if he cares about football more than that, he will chose us. i wont include Real into this for now until we get something more concrete about their interest

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I believe that we must keep him this year, we should also try and extend his contract while raising his wage to 7,5M/year net, another possibility would also be to try and find an agreement with one of Fiat/Jeep/Chrysler (basically Exor), who would make him their brand ambasador for the time while he is playing for Juve, they would pay him let's say 4M/year, so he would earn around 12M/year with us, which would make it really hard for any of the other clubs to take him away by offering just money. And to make him a brand ambasador would probably be an excellent move by Fiat/Jeep/Chrysler if we consider that he is one of the most marketable sportsman on the planet.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
When did he say that? Source
Arturo Vidal calls Bayern Munich ‘one of the top three clubs in the world’ as he’s officially presented after joining from Juventus.

The midfielder has moved to the Bundesliga champions in a deal worth €37m, plus €3m in bonuses, and signed a four-year contract this afternoon, with an option for a fifth year.

“It’s a dream come true to be here,” Vidal said in his presentation Press conference.

“I want to win the Champions League. I feel I’m a more mature player now, I want to win over the Bayern fans.

“In Chile [Vidal’s home country], they’re proud that I’ve moved to a big club. I just hope I can make people happy, I’ll do my best. I’ll continue to commit myself the way I did for Juventus.

“I’m ready to play in the Super Cup on Saturday, but we’ll see. I like to play in midfield, but the Coach [Pep Guardiola] will decide.

“I chose Juve in 2011 for myself and for my family, now I’m ready, and I have the experience it takes to play at a club like Bayern.

“I don’t think I’ll have to change my style, I developed my game in Italy, as well as improving my quality.

“Bayern is one of the top three clubs in the world. I want to give my all, that’s the most important thing for me.”

The former Bayer Leverkusen man attracted controversy this summer, crashing his Ferrari in Chile while under the influence of alcohol, and was questioned about the incident.

“I have respect for those who wanted me here. I have changed, and nothing like that will happen.”

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Wait, what are you guys talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

not sure how reliable this site is - http://www.totalsportek.com/money/footballers-with-highest-salary/ - but if these numbers are correct, and if United is really offering him 13M net, then he would be 3rd highest paid player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo, above Rooney, Ibra, Neymar, Suarez etc. would United really be ready to offer him that? i think not, but i wont exclude it either, knowing what idiots are running that club. in reality, i think the offer from United is more like 13M gross, which would make it the same as we are willing to offer him. we will see how much truth there is to it

- - - Updated - - -

yep, wouldnt read much into players signing other teams shirts. its meaningless

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsfCmjHGt2/

how about this post? Pogba broke the Higuain news 1st :klin:
IG link doesn't work

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Napoli were willing to offer Higuain a higher salary than us (per Higuain's words), and are reportedly offering Icardi 9 million net per season. I am not saying break the bank for Pogboom, but he is definitely a far more valuable asset than a shitcunt like Icardi.

8 million net + bonuses might just convince him to extend for a couple of seasons. We can even put a reasonable release clause (120 million) if his beloved Barca or Real come calling.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really think we need to push to keep him. The dire lack or alternatives on the market being a prime reason. Are there any promising young talents in midfield who are dynamic, pacey, and technically gifted? The names linked to us are incredibly underwhelming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)