Paul Pogba (45 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You guys are nuts, or you need some hobby. Every time I log in to see if there are some news, there are +10 new pages. :)

So nothing new as far as I see in the last few days. I'm more leaned towards him staying now.
F that.

I want him gone.

Siamak posted stats that show Witsel was better than Pogba at Euros. Witsel has also been better in CL than PogDab has.

Witsel > Pogba right now. Selling money dabs hos for 110M and getting a world class player like Witsel for 20M would probably be the coup of the century.

I'm sick of watching this vulva on the pitch. Bye bye Labia. Forza Witsel.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
F that.

I want him gone.

Siamak posted stats that show Witsel was better than Pogba at Euros. Witsel has also been better in CL than PogDab has.

Witsel > Pogba right now. Selling money dabs hos for 110M and getting a world class player like Witsel for 20M would probably be the coup of the century.

I'm sick of watching this vulva on the pitch. Bye bye Labia. Forza Witsel.
stahp

May 22, 2013
:tup:

Apologies for being a $#@! above. This whole saga is just getting annoying and tedious for me. It was funny at first, but at a certain point it got drawn out way too long and became very irritating.

I just want it to be over! :p
Feeling the same way. Kinda decided not to follow media regarding this, but at the same time i can't help but check this thread because as soon as something really is happening, it will be posted here.

Hoping for some Gabigol news soon, and that we are able to offload excess players

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
So that fat dad "taught" Pogba how to shoot a basketball and Pogba had extra Manchester soccer balls in his car?

Or that crazy obsessed Manchester fat dad fan stalked him out and had him sign the balls?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 30)