Paul Pogba (34 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I really think we need to push to keep him. The dire lack or alternatives on the market being a prime reason. Are there any promising young talents in midfield who are dynamic, pacey, and technically gifted? The names linked to us are incredibly underwhelming.
Witsel is so going to surprise you, when he and Higuain lead us to a CL title with their outstanding performances. :weee:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You read leftie from that. :rofl:

It's not whether it's right or wrong. It's the way of the fucking world. Obviously. And athletes and other celebrities know exactly what they are signing up for when pursuing this dream of being paid millions to do what they love. Especially, the flashy, attention-whore types like Pogba. It's pretty damn obvious their every move, and especially all the shit they post on social media is going to be jumped on by the media.

Feeling bad for them about this is just plain stupid :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

As an aside, I don't feel bad at all. Juventus will be fine with or without this attention-whore. If he stays, good for him. If he goes, good for him. Go toil away in EL obscurity.

I have little respect or sympathy for people who use social media to garner every bit of attention they can and market themselves to the utmost, and then turn around and lament the media spotlight on their every move.

Don't fucking be a social media retard if you don't want all that attention
:tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks man. I liked the "usually" part, it only make me sound like a semiretard.

We're all semi-retarded here.

To paraphrase Bob Dylan:

Half of the people can be part-retarded all of the time... Some of the people can be all-retarded part of the time... but all of the people can't be all retarded all of the time...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You see right through him just like me. I disagree with you. His stupid antics (clothes, hair, dab etc.) showed exactly who he his. But he's so talented, it's easy to forget. I'm not hurt even a little, cause it was obvious he was leaving. People defending him like he's somewhat a relevant club figure should shut up, cause he never showed anything that would warrant him such status.
:tup:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We're all semi-retarded here.

To paraphrase Bob Dylan:

Half of the people can be part-retarded all of the time... Some of the people can be all-retarded part of the time... but all of the people can't be all retarded all of the time...
I am pretty sure some people in here are all-retarded all of the time as well. Not naming any names though.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The players who leave the top 3-4 teams do so because of playing time or money
Ozil was playing a lot at Madrid and was well paid, as was Sanchez at Barca, both moved to Arsenal who is not even a top 8 European club.

Figo was playing a lot at Madrid and was well paid, but he moved to Inter Milan in 2005, who haven’t won any league title since 1982.

Dani Alves was playing a lot at Barca, and Barca was ready to offer an extension, but he moved to Juve for probably half his wage at Barca.

Roberto Baggio was playing a lot and well paid in Milan, but he moved to Bologna in 1997-98.

Vialli was playing a lot and well paid in Juventus, and that’s only natural since he’s the most expensive player at that time, but he moved to Chelsea right after Juventus won UCL.
source:ww.blackwhitereadallover.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)