Paul Pogba (41 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pogba is about to explode, he's on his way to being the most marketable player in the world. With Adidas making him their main man and their backing, I think we should try to keep him. Offer him the 10m he's asking for and use his ass to further our brand. Let him dab, sell boots and have whatever haircut he wants.

That is honestly the only reason I see for us to keep him. On the pitch I don't think he's that big of a loss as he is outside of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Pogba is about to explode, he's on his way to being the most marketable player in the world. With Adidas making him their main man and their backing, I think we should try to keep him. Offer him the 10m he's asking for and use his ass to further our brand. Let him dab, sell boots and have whatever haircut he wants.

That is honestly the only reason I see for us to keep him. On the pitch I don't think he's that big of a loss as he is outside of it.
What has happened to our fanbase

NitK

Jul 22, 2008

I would agree to this too. Within reason. Yet plenty would/will disagree & throw insults your way

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I didn't write i felt bad for him, i'm sure he will be okay. But if you can't see that the sporting media is ridiculous and rush into a rage because he trolls them on social media, i don't think we will ever agree on the matter. My point was just that everybody should relax a little and let time do it's job. We will all have much more insight in hindsight, and in a month or so, we will know much more about what happened and what didn't, and judgement should wait until then.

But hey, keep :lol: at everything other people write, it will make you look so superior and sympathethic
:tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

We've never been that sort of club.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
You don't want us to be a selling club. But don't want us to pay to keep our best players.

Also bitch and complain when we actually pay big bucks for the best players available

May 22, 2013
My point is that athletes like Pogba and Lebron James and other such stars who invest so much time into their "social media" presence and crave that attention, popularity, and marketability are the very ones who bring about this ridiculous media circus. Them and the fans who just lap it up. I do find it ridiculous and disgusting, but alongside finding the media speculation and fabrication ridiculous and disgusting, I also find that sort attention-whoring athlete disgusting to a degree and have no sympathy at all for them.

Outside that, I mostly agree that we should reserve judgment until this saga plays itself out to some extent.
Well i agree with this post, it can easily be to much. And Pogba sure knew this was coming, he is using social media to market himself, and it's obvious things like these follows with it. I still just find it ridiculous that people spend so much energy analysing his every little move - and that people can even get offended at some lame and insignificant instagram post. That's why i wrote i love it, takes nothing to push peoples buttons.

Also, i agree that this team has a lot of qualiy and isn't dependant on Pogba in order to achieve succes, though he could contribute, so i hope he stays for a season or two. If he doesn't, so be it, and as another guy wrote, he isn't a legend or an outstanding player in this team, and i trust the management in finding a replacement that fits the bill.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well i agree with this post, it can easily be to much. And Pogba sure knew this was coming, he is using social media to market himself, and it's obvious things like these follows with it. I still just find it ridiculous that people spend so much energy analysing his every little move - and that people can even get offended at some lame and insignificant instagram post. That's why i wrote i love it, takes nothing to push peoples buttons.

Also, i agree that this team has a lot of qualiy and isn't dependant on Pogba in order to achieve succes, though he could contribute, so i hope he stays for a season or two. If he doesn't, so be it, and as another guy wrote, he isn't a legend or an outstanding player in this team, and i trust the management in finding a replacement that fits the bill.
:tup:

Apologies for being a dick above. This whole saga is just getting annoying and tedious for me. It was funny at first, but at a certain point it got drawn out way too long and became very irritating.

I just want it to be over! :p

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
I know, but what is there to do? Let him leave because he likes to dab and have haircuts that say pogboom?
The days of our players not even being able to use products in their hair are long gone.
Exactly - Those who hate Pogba bc of his hair and what not are ridiculous

Pogba is a very, very good player. He's allowed to have fun.

God forbid someone cracks a smile or laugh; that's what Pogba provides = joy

When you have the talent that he has, it's the opposite of a distraction

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Exactly - Those who hate Pogba bc of his hair and what not are ridiculous

Pogba is a very, very good player. He's allowed to have fun.

God forbid someone cracks a smile or laugh; that's what Pogba provides = joy

When you have the talent that he has, it's the opposite of a distraction
It's one thing to allow players to have ridiculous haircuts, it's another to start buying or keeping players based on marketing decisions, which is what @Suns suggested.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
yup it's not like Adidas give them every penny they earn once they sell a shirt.
Instead Adidas pay them that huge load to get profits on those shirts. United prolly get 2-3 on those 76m pounds from Ibra sshirts
Exactly. Besides remember that when they sale such amount of jersey mostly were bought for people whom already were going to buy a Manu shirt anyway so hardly the sales of Manu jersey would increase in 1million unit against last year only for Ibra...

If they get pogs too... Well who knows

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Easily hands down one of the worst posts I ever read in over a decade of reading this forum.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
No he did not, stop inventing $#@!
I sm not inventing anything. He said that playing 4 years in Italy finally made him ready for Bayern. Thats incredible disrespectfull.

The meltdown in this thread is hilarious. We should not sell the most marketable player in the world, but the attention seeking ho need to stop using social media.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)