Paul Pogba (49 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Who the hell is that
its a station on sirius with a bunch of different football shows with different pundits

- - - Updated - - -

It's completely meaningless what Sirius XMFMCMCM says.
meanwhile many of the shows are england based so if they are saying it looks like a pogba stay its not meaningless, but what would you know

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have a feeling he wont leave. I had that feeling since day 1 when these rumors started, but ill leave it at that. I sont kbow why, but its hard for me to see Pogba leaving.

Lets see what happens...
Lol that's not what you been saying in whatsapp Pippito.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I read somewhere it's a fixed up to a certain number of jersey sales (I think 3 million), and then they get 10-15% of each shirt sale above that.

However, a moot point as I don't think they have sold more than about 1.5-2 million shirts in a season before.
:tup: i dont think they will sell that much even with Ibra & Pogba

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I sm not inventing anything. He said that playing 4 years in Italy finally made him ready for Bayern. Thats incredible disrespectfull.

The meltdown in this thread is hilarious. We should not sell the most marketable player in the world, but the attention seeking ho need to stop using social media.
When did he say that? Source

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There is the logic that the more shirts Man utd sell, or any team, the better deal they will get from the shirt maker next time they negotiate.
true but i dont think they shirts sales would improve by that much. it will just be people buying a Pogba shirt instead of a Rooney one for example mostly. Pogba has not so much fanboys to boost Uniteds shirt sales as Messi does for Barca or Ronaldo for Real

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I sm not inventing anything. He said that playing 4 years in Italy finally made him ready for Bayern. Thats incredible disrespectfull.

The meltdown in this thread is hilarious. We should not sell the most marketable player in the world, but the attention seeking ho need to stop using social media.
says the 582 posts in 10years user.

Maybe it's time to ban those trolls?
@X

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There are two main parties here, which are Juve and Pogba. United or whoever wants to buy Pogba is the third party.

Now, Pogba has 3 years left of his contract. From Juve's perspective, we can offer him new contract, and if he doesn't accept we can sell him now for a world record fee, sell him next year for less, or wait till he buys out his contract with 1 year left of it. This means that we actually have two main options - sell him now or offer him new contract.
Here the ball is in Pogba's court. Accept our contract offer (7-8 million tops, I believe) or accept a bigger offer (13m reportedly offered by United).

I'm talking in future tense, but this might have already happened a month or more ago.
So, did we counter United's contract offer by offering Pogba 10+ million euro a year? If we didn't cause we didn't have money or didn't want to, then, in a way, we are also willing to sell Pogba.
not sure how reliable this site is - http://www.totalsportek.com/money/footballers-with-highest-salary/ - but if these numbers are correct, and if United is really offering him 13M net, then he would be 3rd highest paid player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo, above Rooney, Ibra, Neymar, Suarez etc. would United really be ready to offer him that? i think not, but i wont exclude it either, knowing what idiots are running that club. in reality, i think the offer from United is more like 13M gross, which would make it the same as we are willing to offer him. we will see how much truth there is to it

- - - Updated - - -

Signs a Barcelona shirt at Ballon d'Or gala...
yep, wouldnt read much into players signing other teams shirts. its meaningless

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsfCmjHGt2/

how about this post? Pogba broke the Higuain news 1st :klin:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
not sure how reliable this site is - http://www.totalsportek.com/money/footballers-with-highest-salary/ - but if these numbers are correct, and if United is really offering him 13M net, then he would be 3rd highest paid player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo, above Rooney, Ibra, Neymar, Suarez etc. would United really be ready to offer him that? i think not, but i wont exclude it either, knowing what idiots are running that club. in reality, i think the offer from United is more like 13M gross, which would make it the same as we are willing to offer him. we will see how much truth there is to it

- - - Updated - - -

yep, wouldnt read much into players signing other teams shirts. its meaningless

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsfCmjHGt2/

how about this post? Pogba broke the Higuain news 1st :klin:
So he's leaving Juve for United, for the same money?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)