Paul Pogba (182 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Wow that was a huge meltdown for a players who's not gone yet.

Even if he does leave for man u, it'd be pretty stupid to hate on the kid. It's not like he's leaving for peanuts. It'd be understandable to blame our management IF we do not replace him properly, but it will never be Paul's fault.

In fact I feel sorry for him. A move to man u is a career suicide...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm gonna go play the $400,000,000 mega lottery. Going to be pissed when I win the easiest $400 million of my life when the ticket was $10.

I'm simply using logic found here in this thread

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Peak Vidal was legitimately one of the best players in the world. He scored 18 goals one year while putting in the defensive work of two players. I can only imagine the Pogba hype if he had an 18 goal season.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm gonna go play the $400,000,000 mega lottery. Going to be pissed when I win the easiest $400 million of my life when the ticket was $10.

I'm simply using logic found here in this thread
I'm seriously considering putting in a bet for Pogba staying. The payoff is too sweet, 50€ and a return of 600€!!!
I'd be twenty times happier if he stays.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Peak Vidal was legitimately one of the best players in the world. He scored 18 goals one year while putting in the defensive work of two players. I can only imagine the Pogba hype if he had an 18 goal season.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

336 people viewing...any hot chicks out there or just fair skinned Brits?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tags:

fagcafe, frenchcleverley, itsokwehavecarrick, jannalovesblackcocks, juveoplovesblackc0cks, klin rat faced cunt, klinhasanarrowdick, lionisaphaggot, marottamilksmanunited, noambitionpogba, padoin's sidekick, paul, paulcumalloverjanna, pogba, pogbastaysredcafemeltdown, pogboom, pogboomshakalaka, pogo, polpopogba, redcafecravesblaclcoxxs, redcafeisforphaggots, ruslovesallcocks, vidal's bitch, world class, worst #10 ever

:lol:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I have loved this kid ever since he signed for us. I Hope he stays, but I still can't hate him if he leaves. We got him for FREE and will be paid upwards of €110 million euros if we sell him. I have no doubt in my mind the board will use that towards strengthening this squad as they have done so year on year. Stay or leave, we won't be losing out.

In saying that, all of us want him to stay even for just one more year to try and bring home that CL trophy Gigi and the fans have long sought. I hope Paul realizes there is no better environment for him to develop as a player than at Juve. He's at a club surrounded by World class players at every position, run by the most competent executives in europe, that gives him a chance to play in the most prestigous tournament in club football, managed by a coach who gives him free reign to express himself on the pitch; and most importantly it is his team, where he is THE undisputed star and isn't second fiddle to anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)