Paul Pogba (31 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What's your take on this saga?
Everything points out to Pogba leaving Juve this summer. I have absolutely no idea who initiated the whole thing and how it developed. As every single Juve fan in the world, I want him to stay, regardless of the money Juve gets. I'll consider it a little miracle if he ends up staying.

You seen to be the only one who sees it like I do
I'm afraid I don't. I really wish you'll be proven right in the end. I'll enjoy it just as much as you will when you'll gloat :)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
At 120 a pop im ok with that
tottenham recived 100m from real for bale but tottenham is still tottenham and nothing is change elling Pogba to a team like Man Utd would make us look like a tottenham level club which feeds to the big boys and it might pace the way for other players like Dybala to leave next year.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Everything points out to Pogba leaving Juve this summer. I have absolutely no idea who initiated the whole thing and how it developed. As every single Juve fan in the world, I want him to stay, regardless of the money Juve gets. I'll consider it a little miracle if he ends up staying.

I'm afraid I don't. I really wish you'll be proven right in the end. I'll enjoy it just as much as you will when you'll gloat :)
I won't gloat. It's not my style but I don't see any REAL evidence beside speculation. Not one shred. I mean shit we signed Higuain but I have yet to see that truly materialize yet

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
We should create Kickstarter campaign for di Culo to become an agent, buy Raiola's contract with Pogs and take control of this situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)