Paul Pogba (104 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah your right Real Madrid refuse to give Ronaldo proper wages and Barca dont give their tpo dogs their market value. NO every few years they give them money to make them feel important. Thats what you do to the top players and thats why only a few teams can keep all their best players forever
Thing is, you need to be able to sustain it

Apr 19, 2007
I agree and thats why there is only a few teams that can. We could play hard ball and it might be ok for a year...maybe 2. But the one time you deny a man his money and he really wants it your going to lose yours in the process. The key in all of this is respect. When there is distrust then it gets bad

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
that means nothing at all, looking for something where there is nothing
http://www.calciomercato.com/news/p...ndo-mou-ci-diciamo-tutto-senza-dirci-n-950442
above article full of innuendo and possibles, and maybes.....this whole things has been a manufactured BS situation and that is why Paul is laughing, look at some of the comments, "He signed with MAN U it will be announced tonight FACT" yeah well tonight is gone in england so much for that fact

Mar 3, 2014
He's totally using an English translator lol. Ton Gars means your bros/ your guys, not your brother. He is saying he is going to meet his friends in Miami.

My conclusion:
- He's going to meet Antoine Griezmann
- He is quoting a song Rouge et Bleu (Red & Blue)
- Atletico has both Griezmann and is red and blue.
- Pogba is signing for Atletico...

:D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
that means nothing at all, looking for something where there is nothing
wat

- - - Updated - - -

He's totally using an English translator lol. Ton Gars means your bros/ your guys, not your brother. He is saying he is going to meet his friends in Miami.

My conclusion:

or they both go to Barcelona :scared:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

My conclusion:

look at that you could be a transfer guru because there is as much truth to that as anything else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)