Paul Pogba (188 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
:agree: i hear and have been reading the higuain thread for a while. I understand and take onboard all the reasons why Higuain would be a great signing. I agree, his an awesome player, but what i cant agree with till now is the price. Its too much (yes you can argue the sterlings of the world etc, but were a sensible club, who pay sensibly). I havent and till now read anything to convince me otherwise. But its a funny ride on this Higuain train, if your not on it, you dont know what your on about. I wont be upset if he arrives but im certainly not going to be fapping all over the place. I trust the management in their decisions though and ultimately as bizarre as this transfer may seem (again in terms of price), at the end you got to learn to accept and trust they know better.
Honestly I'm gonna leave with this cuz IMHO It looks like a real terrible piece of business Pogs (120)=Higuain(90)+30... Manu would get the best next CM for 3-4 years and then sell him for 90-100m meanwhile we are gonna have a top striker for 3-4 years and then send him to argentine for free... In that scenario my only opción is to believe in what our board are doing and enjoy the ride

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We are receiving 120m so how did he $#@! us? He does whats the best for his client, he will make him one of the best paid footballers. Lets not pretend that Pogba has no brain and Raiola is using him, if he goes he agreed the terms. He actually never said we aree his dream club so you cant blame him either. Imo he will go to manu now and join barca or real in 3-4 years, if he actually turns to be a great player in PL.
What I will agree is that he fuked us with this Kean kid, as he is clearly trying to force his way out, but for Pogba I wouldnt say so.
120 mils, but we are losing one in a generation player in a wrong time. He should have waited one or 2 years at least.
No money can cover that hole...unles we get verrati or something that will not happen.

119 million euro profit on a player sure is a way of $#@!ing us all over lol.

:agree:

I hope he is wrong. Pogba not saying anything as well is making me nervous though.
He is denying us keeping him at our will. He filled his head with shid and Pogba bended. We are forced to sell and to find replacements...and Pogba will go to play europa league and swim on dollars in a mystery team. menawhile raiola goes to the bank with 20 mils.

Raiola got us.

I don't think Utd would pay 145m€, would be hilarious if they did.
To be honest...Current Pogba should cost 80 mils at most.

140 millions for him right now is very reckless. Those 140 mils will not win them many games. One guy of red cafe was very spot on about Pogba..and one thing is that right now he needs good players around him. He is not the kind of player who will carry the midfield alone. If manu tactics sucks and the guys around pogba are average,,, they will be in for a nasty surprise.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I love reading Ratcafe. You would think that we where there bitches from the majority of their posts.

If the rumors are right Manufacturing Union spend 145 mil. euro and 13 mil. euro in net wages for Pogba.

We spend 143 mil. euro: 90 mil. (Higuain), 30 mil. (Pjanic), 23 mil. (Pjaca); Net wages 14 mil. euro: 7,5 mil. (Higuain), 4,5 mil (Pjanic), 2 mil. (Pjaca).

I am a big Pogba fan but he is simply not worth that much. For hes price and wages, we got a 28 year old top 3 CF (and yes he is 28), a 26 year old WC CM/AM, and a 21 year old AM/SS/LW/RW who is one of the biggest talents I Europe.

We got Pogba for 800.000 euro and sold him to the same team for 145 mil. euro. In the mean time he helped us to win 4 scudettis, and helped us to restore our place as a European powerhouse. I guess its a matter of perspective, to who is fucking who in the ass.

Thank you Pogba for all you have done. I hope you enjoy EL and the scintillating atmosphere at "the theatre of silence". To all the Union fans a big "fuck you", I hope you enjoy having 3 Raiola players, that he will try to sell every year, while at the same time have the worlds most disgusting has been of a manager.

Jan 22, 2016
People losing their shit because we are selling Pogba.:lol:
He is no Messi FFS. Barca sold Toure his best mid after wining treble and nothing changed.
Madrid sold Ozil their assist machine.they became CL champions twice after that.
Tevez singlehandedly won us so many points when Pogba was injured and Pirlo and Vidal were underperforming.
If he wants to leave us his loss.it takes 3-4 years for Manu to be where we are right now while we are growing rapidly.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
:agree: i hear and have been reading the higuain thread for a while. I understand and take onboard all the reasons why Higuain would be a great signing. I agree, his an awesome player, but what i cant agree with till now is the price. Its too much (yes you can argue the sterlings of the world etc, but were a sensible club, who pay sensibly). I havent and till now read anything to convince me otherwise. But its a funny ride on this Higuain train, if your not on it, you dont know what your on about. I wont be upset if he arrives but im certainly not going to be fapping all over the place. I trust the management in their decisions though and ultimately as bizarre as this transfer may seem (again in terms of price), at the end you got to learn to accept and trust they know better.
I don't find the price is all that strange. It's either we pay the fee or Napoli doesn't sell him to us. I also don't want to lose a player like Rugani so I'd much rather pay the fee. Completely agree with you though that we need to put our trust in our management team. Hopefully we can negotiate and throw in a few players to lower the fee.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
People losing their $#@! because we are selling Pogba.:lol:
He is no Messi FFS. Barca sold Toure his best mid after wining treble and nothing changed.
Madrid sold Ozil their assist machine.they became CL champions twice after that.
Tevez singlehandedly won us so many points when Pogba was injured and Pirlo and Vidal were underperforming.
If he wants to leave us his loss.it takes 3-4 years for Manu to be where we are right now while we are growing rapidly.
One thing is clear.... he is just doing thsi for money and limelight....but the ManU project is a very big guess right now...and if some of the pieces faill...he can very well be in a shidstorm more sooner than later.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hydde, you really think he is a generational player in the likes of Zidane, Baggio, Messi, Ronaldo ?
I dont know if he will be that good, but he is a player with very weird characteristics which make him special. he has good athletism, good size, is good at tackling ad dribbling, has decent shot and that touch of unpredictability that just top players have.
His only downside for me, would be his mentality. He needs to mature to improve, but i think it will come with time.
Also he has charisma and a good marketing hype.

Strictly football speaking, right now i dont think he has it to be like those legends. But he is 23 years old and in the upcoming 5 years anything can happen. I would like to witness that evolution hete tho.

You need to remember that the players you are mentioning.. i would rate them as S tier players...legends of football. To get there you need to be REALLY good. I dont think Pogba is in that tier right now...but he could very well improve and then we could judge.

But the good traits are there. he has unique characteristics.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
People losing their shit because we are selling Pogba.:lol:
wat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)