Paul Pogba (298 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
People losing their $#@! because we are selling Pogba.:lol:
He is no Messi FFS. Barca sold Toure his best mid after wining treble and nothing changed.
Madrid sold Ozil their assist machine.they became CL champions twice after that.
Tevez singlehandedly won us so many points when Pogba was injured and Pirlo and Vidal were underperforming.
If he wants to leave us his loss.it takes 3-4 years for Manu to be where we are right now while we are growing rapidly.
We couldn't replace Vidal properly and we aren't gonna replace Pogs either so our MF become weaker. Could u imagine a 3-5-2 with Pogs-cheesio-Vidal? Pure sex, doesnt It? Now compare with Cheesio-Pjanic-Khedira.

Besides Pogs doesn't worth 140m, agree with that but he worths 100m without any doubt and in 3 years he would costa around same value cuz even he would be older he would become a marketing force so...

WTH r u comparing Pogs situation with Toure, It doesn't makes any sense, they even get rid of him cuz he ddidn't suit to guardiola tiki-taka. Pogs is the best B2B in the world and that's what we need most in our 3-5-2 formation

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I dont know if he will be that good, but he is a player with very weird characteristics which make him special. he has good athletism, good size, is good at tackling ad dribbling, has decent shot and that touch of unpredictability that just top players have.
His only downside for me, would be his mentality. He needs to mature to improve, but i think it will come with time.
Also he has charisma and a good marketing hype.

Strictly football speaking, right now i dont think he has it to be like those legends. But he is 23 years old and in the upcoming 5 years anything can happen. I would like to witness that evolution hete tho.

You need to remember that the players you are mentioning.. i would rate them as S tier players...legends of football. To get there you need to be REALLY good. I dont think Pogba is in that tier right now...but he could very well improve and then we could judge.

But the good traits are there. he has unique characteristics.
Great post, Hydde. :tup:

I just don't see him staying here for longer than 1-2 more years even if he were to renew this summer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The problem is that you can't just replace player like Pogba without changing formation. He's equally good in both phases of the game. His average amount of tackles and interceptions per game is of the DM of the highest quality and he regularly assists and scores in addition to that.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
For starters before people think we've got the hump for losing Pogba, think again. Glad they paid through their noses to get him. He isn't worth that amount, and never will be. Good player and all that without a doubt. Great bit of business for us. He will never get resold for more. I'm all up for selling for that price as you all know. And to those who thought he'd stay forever needs a personal slap from me, and I'll gladly pay the travelling fare to make it happen.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I dont know if he will be that good, but he is a player with very weird characteristics which make him special. he has good athletism, good size, is good at tackling ad dribbling, has decent shot and that touch of unpredictability that just top players have.
His only downside for me, would be his mentality. He needs to mature to improve, but i think it will come with time.
Also he has charisma and a good marketing hype.

Strictly football speaking, right now i dont think he has it to be like those legends. But he is 23 years old and in the upcoming 5 years anything can happen. I would like to witness that evolution hete tho.

You need to remember that the players you are mentioning.. i would rate them as S tier players...legends of football. To get there you need to be REALLY good. I dont think Pogba is in that tier right now...but he could very well improve and then we could judge.

But the good traits are there. he has unique characteristics.
Agreed. Has the potential but isn't there yet. The gamble is for Juventus. Keep him and hope he becomes that level or sell him now with all the hype and see him stay where he is

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Great coup if sold for that much, good job
To me, It's only a good job if they take the money left over from this sale minus the Higuain purchase and use it towards replenishing the midfield with a Box to Box , and a Defensive Midfielder.

That, combined with Higuain, Pjanic, Alves, Benatia, and Pjaca would lend one to say "good job"

Herrera and Matic, or a package similar to this, and I will be absolutely over the moon with this Mercato, in spite of losing 2 of my favorite players from last year's squad

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The problem is that you can't just replace player like Pogba without changing formation. He's equally good in both phases of the game. His average amount of tackles and interceptions per game is of the DM of the highest quality and he regularly assists and scores in addition to that.
Which is why I think that you need a Herrera and Matic types of players to play next to Pjanic in the midfield.

Pjanic can provide the assists, Matic the tackles and interceptions, and Herrera to just be a madman out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 280)