Paul Pogba (255 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Which is why I think that you need a Herrera and Matic types of players to play next to Pjanic in the midfield.

Pjanic can provide the assits, Matic the tackles and interceptions, and Herrera to just be a madman out there.
But can't you see how much we'd lose with this change? We renounce the set up that brought us success in the first place, our WBs like Sandro and Alves will have less freedom to maraud forward, 3 man backline with Barza-Bonbon-Chiello, that has provided this team with stability over the years.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just love how all of a sudden everyone is saying Pogs isn't that good anyway. Predictable really
He has weaknesses which deter his gameplay greatly. If he wants to be a great, he needs to improve this. IMO he is very good and very special..but he has a big chance of failing if things doesnt go his way.

Is not like with players like Zidane, Ronaldo and Messi for ex...who gave zero fucks about what was going on around them and just make things happen. Pogs is some years away to reach that point

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But can't you see how much we'd lose with this change? We renounce the set up that brought us success in the first place, our WBs like Sandro and Alves will have less freedom to maraud forward, 3 man backline with Barza-Bonbon-Chiello, that has provided this team with stability over the years.
But for the sake of pure fantasy, if Paul gets replaced with Herrera and Matic, and considering the other players brought in, I think that this team in its totality is better overall than last years.

Of course things will change somewhat, but if you have a stalwart like Matic anchoring the defensive responsibilities of the midfield, I think that Alves and Alex Sandro will still have that freedom

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Not at all. He had 21 g&a last season and averages 2.2 tackles, 1.4 interceptions. According to some here Mascherano is the worlds best DM and he had 2.6 tackles and 2.2 interceptions.
Don't bother to explain. They r in denial. Pogs is amazing not only in stats but in almost every important point inside a field. Positioning, gringa, covering spare, cutting pressure lines, serial duels and keep going and going

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He has weaknesses which deter his gameplay greatly. If he wants to be a great, he needs to improve this. IMO he is very good and very special..but he has a big chance of failing if things doesnt go his way.

Is not like with players like Zidane, Ronaldo and Messi for ex...who gave zero fucks about what was going on around them and just make things happen. Pogs is some years away to reach that point
Does he have to improve? Yes. But let's not throw him under the bus now that he's leaving. Same thing happened with Morata and Vidal.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If Pogba leaves at this point of the Mercato, we can't buy a quality CM without some serious overpaying. Nainggolan and similar mids would cost 60 million.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I love reading Ratcafe. You would think that we where there bitches from the majority of their posts.

If the rumors are right Manufacturing Union spend 145 mil. euro and 13 mil. euro in net wages for Pogba.

We spend 143 mil. euro: 90 mil. (Higuain), 30 mil. (Pjanic), 23 mil. (Pjaca); Net wages 14 mil. euro: 7,5 mil. (Higuain), 4,5 mil (Pjanic), 2 mil. (Pjaca).

I am a big Pogba fan but he is simply not worth that much. For hes price and wages, we got a 28 year old top 3 CF (and yes he is 28), a 26 year old WC CM/AM, and a 21 year old AM/SS/LW/RW who is one of the biggest talents I Europe.

We got Pogba for 800.000 euro and sold him to the same team for 145 mil. euro. In the mean time he helped us to win 4 scudettis, and helped us to restore our place as a European powerhouse. I guess its a matter of perspective, to who is fucking who in the ass.

Thank you Pogba for all you have done. I hope you enjoy EL and the scintillating atmosphere at "the theatre of silence". To all the Union fans a big "fuck you", I hope you enjoy having 3 Raiola players, that he will try to sell every year, while at the same time have the worlds most disgusting has been of a manager.
:tup::tup::tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Does he have to improve? Yes. But let's not throw him under the bus now that he's leaving. Same thing happened with Morata and Vidal.
I think no one is doing that?. Where you got that idea?.

All of us want him to stay because he is good...is just that no way in hell he is worth 14o miks...not even close.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And I think you're exaggerating the effects of losing Pogba.

And this is coming from a guy who thought Pogba was the best midfielder in football for the last 2-3 months of this past season.

If we get a couple mids, say Herrera and Matic, or something along those lines, I think this team is improved.

Adding into the starting XI:

Herrera + Matic + Higuain + Alves

makes us better than this season with:

Mandzukic/Morata + Pogba

It's all hypothetical though. We don't know Pogba is leaving. We don't know what mids we would replace him with, and so on. Wait and see is the best option now. Either way, I refuse to meltdown this summer. I did that enough last summer, between losing a CL final, and losing the core of our midfield and attack. :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I love reading Ratcafe. You would think that we where there bitches from the majority of their posts.

If the rumors are right Manufacturing Union spend 145 mil. euro and 13 mil. euro in net wages for Pogba.

We spend 143 mil. euro: 90 mil. (Higuain), 30 mil. (Pjanic), 23 mil. (Pjaca); Net wages 14 mil. euro: 7,5 mil. (Higuain), 4,5 mil (Pjanic), 2 mil. (Pjaca).

I am a big Pogba fan but he is simply not worth that much. For hes price and wages, we got a 28 year old top 3 CF (and yes he is 28), a 26 year old WC CM/AM, and a 21 year old AM/SS/LW/RW who is one of the biggest talents I Europe.

We got Pogba for 800.000 euro and sold him to the same team for 145 mil. euro. In the mean time he helped us to win 4 scudettis, and helped us to restore our place as a European powerhouse. I guess its a matter of perspective, to who is fucking who in the ass.

Thank you Pogba for all you have done. I hope you enjoy EL and the scintillating atmosphere at "the theatre of silence". To all the Union fans a big "fuck you", I hope you enjoy having 3 Raiola players, that he will try to sell every year, while at the same time have the worlds most disgusting has been of a manager.
:delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 238)