Paul Pogba (116 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Hes berm going at it for 3 days straight, niggas need lives

- - - Updated - - -

Mourinho is done
You think so?

Anyways, if I were to choose between ManU and Real, I'd want Pogba to go to ManU (in case all Real gives is cash and they won't include players in the deal that is) because that's the likeliest environment for him to fail. Even if he doesn't fail, I still prefer him to be a ManU player cause unlike Real ManU is not packed with great players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:agree:

All of this. At this point I could care less if we keep Pogba. If we do, that's fine. If we don't, that's fine too. Juventus will be fine either way.
:tup:

You think so?

Anyways, if I were to choose between ManU and Real, I'd want Pogba to go to ManU (in case all Real gives is cash and they won't include players in the deal that is) because that's the likeliest environment for him to fail. Even if he doesn't fail, I still prefer him to be a ManU player cause unlike Real ManU is not packed with great players.
Players used to fear/respect him, after ronaldo destroyed both at real hes not the same, i mean he even got mutinied on at his second home Chelsea

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
:agree:

All of this. At this point I could care less if we keep Pogba. If we do, that's fine. If we don't, that's fine too. Juventus will be fine either way.
But who is avaliable that we can replace him with? This is the big problem, I don't care if Pogba stays or not, the problem is who the replacement will be, seeing that there are no good one in the market atm

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But who is avaliable that we can replace him with? This is the big problem, I don't care if Pogba stays or not, the problem is who the replacement will be, seeing that there are no good one in the market atm
This is my only issue with selling him too.

Pjanic can be viewed as the Pogba replacement, if we manage to get a top CDM. Could we get Mascherano if Pogba left? I'd be perfectly happy with a top striker + Mascherano if Pogba was sold.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
This is my only issue with selling him too.

Pjanic can be viewed as the Pogba replacement, if we manage to get a top CDM. Could we get Mascherano if Pogba left? I'd be perfectly happy with a top striker + Mascherano if Pogba was sold.
I'd say test Atletico Madrid with 60M for Saul. Get him before he becomes one of their key players.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd say test Atletico Madrid with 60M for Saul. Get him before he becomes one of their key players.
He'd be the ideal midfielder to replace Pogba. I just don't see Atletico selling him.

I know United fans have been talking about him as one of the Pogba alternatives... Apparently he has an 80 mil release clause in his new contract.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Koke has a 60 million euros release clause :beppe:
Really, Had no idea. Surprised no one have tried to activate it, then again he has no reason to leave, Atletico doing good these years.

He'd be the ideal midfielder to replace Pogba. I just don't see Atletico selling him.

I know United fans have been talking about him as one of the Pogba alternatives... Apparently he has an 80 mil release clause in his new contract.
Yeah me neither. Like you said before Mascherano + top striker would be fantastic, but I'm pretty sure Mascherano is gonna stay in Barca for one more season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)