Paul Pogba (29 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Agnelli senior didn't witness Calciopoli. It's a fucking miracle we are where we are today after all that mess.
There wouldn't be any if he or his brother were alive back then. And yes, it's great that we resurrected, now we need to consistently challenge for the CL and for that we cannot sell top players. It's not a miracle that we're here, since the fans will always be there for the club and that translates on our earnings, making our potential to generate income higher than any other Italian club and then money and success usually go hand in hand.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I´m confused right now. Which story is real and what should we belive???
Only reputable source in this saga are directly from the people involved - i.e Raiola, Marotta, ManU officials and Pogba himself. Raiola rubbished rumors there was a meeting yesterday or the day before and Marotta said there was no negotiations with ManU for Pogba. Almost EVERY other news outlet (and a hairdresser) is saying the opposite.

I think its better to continue with the rumors as it sells more newspapers.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
There wouldn't be any if he or his brother were alive back then. And yes, it's great that we resurrected, now we need to consistently challenge for the CL and for that we cannot sell top players. It's not a miracle that we're here, since the fans will always be there for the club and that translates on our earnings, making our potential to generate income higher than any other Italian club.
So, you wouldn't sell for any price? Not for 500m?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
By the way, this 150m remaining Man U budget (don't know the source as I suspect it was plucked out of the air) is probably a NET figure. They really haven't done a lot of sales yet - you know Mata will leave that is almost a given.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So, you wouldn't sell for any price? Not for 500m?
Would Barcelona sell Messi, or Real Ronaldo in their prime? He's one of the most marketable athletes and it would take some really special offer for me to consider. Maybe +200m as a starting price in today's inflated market. He generates incredible amount of hype, what ever he does is followed on social media, celebrities are wearing his jerseys around the world. This is not your regular football player,

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
By the way, this 150m remaining Man U budget (don't know the source as I suspect it was plucked out of the air) is probably a NET figure. They really haven't done a lot of sales yet - you know Mata will leave that is almost a given.
They will feel a little pinch a rich club like that 150m is like whats 40m to us. However with the sales shirts and merchandising they are gonna make majority if not all of that up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)