Paul Pogba (146 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thing is you just dont see a united or PSG or the shittys bid for the likes of ronaldo and messi. They can blow their two seasons budget away but they wont do it. Like ive heard many times from utd fans, a player is worth what the club values him at. So the 120m is too less for such a huge player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I cringe when I see rumors thrown around as his replacement: Brozobitch, Matic, Witsel, Gomes.
We need stability in that midfield. With Khedira and Marchisio out theres nothing like a well oiled engine and the only cog that works is pogba so it would be like seppuku if we decided to cash in.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Only reputable source in this saga are directly from the people involved - i.e Raiola, Marotta, ManU officials and Pogba himself. Raiola rubbished rumors there was a meeting yesterday or the day before and Marotta said there was no negotiations with ManU for Pogba. Almost EVERY other news outlet (and a hairdresser) is saying the opposite.

I think its better to continue with the rumors as it sells more newspapers.
+ mourinho with his "can't confirm, can't deny" cliché - which is usually used to confirm. :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Based on all the statements made by people who are actually connected to this, this is what I am thinking:

Pogba is "OPEN" to a move but may not "PUSH" for a move. In other words, Juve in theory could say NO to Man United and Pogba would still be happy at Juve. My sense though is that Marotta may secretly be tempted at the idea of having 120m to spend on other targets.

Next few days will be interesting though as Higuain is set to start his pre-season with Napoli on Monday and the deadline for the buy out clause would be July 31. If Higuain doesn't show up to training on Monday, then you can bet that a deal is on.

Does anyone know when the international players join the Juve training camp. My guess its after the Australia / HK tour.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I can't decide whether I'd rather he go to Madrid to ruin the dreams of United fans or United so he has to suffer through Europa League and possibly flop under all the pressure to turn such a shit team around for leaving Juventus.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I would prefer Man U over Real Madrid as Man U is not in the champions league and I would hate for Pogba to eliminate us with a goal which I could see happening. Only reason I would prefer Madrid is if it means we can get a quality player or 2 as part of the deal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Manchester United's Jose Mourinho refuses to answer questions on signing Paul Pogba from Juventus: 'I won't confirm or deny it'.

The Red Devils are believed to be in a bidding war against Real Madrid to take the French star away from the Old Lady.

“I don't confirm and I dont deny it,” Coach Mourinho said. “I cannot tell. First of all because I don’t think it's correct to speak about players from other clubs. He’s a Juventus player, not a Manchester United player.

“The only thing I can say is that my board, my directors, did a fantastic job to do 75 per cent of what I asked them to do.

“I asked them for the profiles of four players, I gave them a few options and they did for me 75 per cent of the job and we just have 25 per cent to do before August 31.

“So we are in a great positon to complete what I consider will be a great market for us.”
Done dealio

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Based on all the statements made by people who are actually connected to this, this is what I am thinking:

Pogba is "OPEN" to a move but may not "PUSH" for a move. In other words, Juve in theory could say NO to Man United and Pogba would still be happy at Juve. My sense though is that Marotta may secretly be tempted at the idea of having 120m to spend on other targets.

Next few days will be interesting though as Higuain is set to start his pre-season with Napoli on Monday and the deadline for the buy out clause would be July 31. If Higuain doesn't show up to training on Monday, then you can bet that a deal is on.

Does anyone know when the international players join the Juve training camp. My guess its after the Australia / HK tour.
Evra and Pogba(?) August 7-th,others July 25.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)