Paul Pogba (104 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
There is also talk that Pogba gets also 20% of the fee.
just bullsh it do you really believe that Juventus would give up 40% of what they'd get from Pogba just like that?

If that really was the case they would have sold the player last summer to Barcellona for 90m

- - - Updated - - -

Also from Turin they denied everything.
So far only pressing from english media but nothing confirmed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
i don't understand why Raiola is getting so much stick. Everyone knows how he rolls. He got us Pogba at a ridiculous price and let's just wait until Pogba says something. Besides I think Juve is getting good rep as a place for youngsters to grow. This is extremely important as we don't have the financial muscle to flex around and it will get worse next year.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i don't understand why Raiola is getting so much stick. Everyone knows how he rolls. He got us Pogba at a ridiculous price and let's just wait until Pogba says something. Besides I think Juve is getting good rep as a place for youngsters to grow. This is extremely important as we don't have the financial muscle to flex around and it will get worse next year.
That's friggin' fabulous, we'll groom youngsters now, so they can fuck off when the time comes.

Agnelli senior is turning in his grave.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fuck Raiola.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)