Paul Pogba (115 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Easy one for me, Madrid.
madrid are direct rivals in the cl.

we'd fuck this man.utd even with pogba - they would be a 3-man team with de gea, pogba and zlatan. they are not even in the cl, and while zlatan offers certain guarantees, i can see them choking once again. just look at what a mess chelsea became under the great mourinho. so man.utd and rotting in the europa league for me.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
madrid are direct rivals in the cl.

we'd $#@! this man.utd even with pogba - they would be a 3-man team with de gea, pogba and zlatan. they are not even in the cl, and while zlatan offers certain guarantees, i can see them choking once again. just look at what a mess chelsea became under the great mourinho. so man.utd and rotting in the europa league for me.
We can and will handle Madrid in CL, in return we may be able to get a decent player from madrid. As for utd, i find them more disgusting. Madrid and barca are already known for buying huge stars for big prices, I dont want another team on that list, even though its inevitable.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We can and will handle Madrid in CL, in return we may be able to get a decent player from madrid. As for utd, i find them more disgusting. Madrid and barca are already known for buying huge stars for big prices, I dont want another team on that list, even though its inevitable.
me too. great place to rot for a player who wants to leave us. :tup:

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
We force him to stay for 2 more seasons, and tell Raiola to $#@! off. Pogba is only 23 years old, and Raiola will get that big fat check he craves sooner or later anyway.
no man that's so old fashioned for accountant-fans..not only do we have to sell him but we got to argue where he will go..real or manure..lmfao at the new generation of Juve fans #udinese

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Based on all the statements made by people who are actually connected to this, this is what I am thinking:

Pogba is "OPEN" to a move but may not "PUSH" for a move. In other words, Juve in theory could say NO to Man United and Pogba would still be happy at Juve. My sense though is that Marotta may secretly be tempted at the idea of having 120m to spend on other targets.

Next few days will be interesting though as Higuain is set to start his pre-season with Napoli on Monday and the deadline for the buy out clause would be July 31. If Higuain doesn't show up to training on Monday, then you can bet that a deal is on.

Does anyone know when the international players join the Juve training camp. My guess its after the Australia / HK tour.
7th August, and me too agree with what you say. Pog's open for the move, and Marotta also tempted to cash in at that price.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
and HAVE

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Yo I trust his Miami ho

- - - Updated - - -

I think he will end up at Real.

- - - Updated - - -

We released this info because we wanted Real to go all in. Maybe we want players from them?

Muppet time.
Thats exactly the type of biatch that just wants to get filled up with that massive black cock, hoping to get pregnant and feed of his moneys

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
keeping Pogba for two years and letting him go then is a far better deal for us than getting all that money just to spend them on overpriced mediocre players like Matic,Sisoko or Witsel..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't read Mourinho's words as confirmation at all. Just sounds like they are still trying and haven't succeeded.
Sounds like Mourinho is in accepting stage of what he has and has been given feedback that its unlikely Pogba will be secured. As a new manager needing to win a bit of credit from his new owners, he's not beeing a bitch about it and shows appreciation of the other deals made.

I actually liked what Mou said alot, as a result

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;756078931187474432]https://twitter.com/hashim0307/status/756078931187474432[/video]
Someone seriously need to kick that shitbag in the nuts

@Mark is shitbag permabanned yet ?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Sounds like Mourinho is in accepting stage of what he has and has been given feedback that its unlikely Pogba will be secured. As a new manager needing to win a bit of credit from his new owners, he's not beeing a bitch about it and shows appreciation of the other deals made.

I actually liked what Mou said alot, as a result

- - - Updated - - -

Someone seriously need to kick that shitbag in the nuts

@Mark is shitbag permabanned yet ?
Wha.. Relax dude..

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
keeping Pogba for two years and letting him go then is a far better deal for us than getting all that money just to spend them on overpriced mediocre players like Matic,Sisoko or Witsel..
Much better to sell him when he has a year remaining on his contract. Then we'll sell him for 30m and I can only imagine the meltdown here :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)