Paul Pogba (27 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah. See our transfers over the past 3-4 years (Coman, Pogba, Tevez, Vidal, Dybala etc.). It's always us buying top talents or washed up stars. I think our staff realized that too. We're not a club that's going to sign proven WC players for many years to come IMO.

But hey, at least we're doing that job amazingly well so far, so kudos to Marotta.
Absolutely, we are doing incredibly well overall and this is nothing to get bent out of shape for.

We never really bought huge stars like Real or Barca did, but it hurts me to see us relegated from the big boys through no fault of our own. Serie A needs to get its shit together. Sooner or later the tides will shift and Serie A will become what it was but untill then...it is what it is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Pogba is not for sale? Everybody has a price.

Any player can ask his club to leave. And leave. Unless it's United ofc. :drum:
Fair enough but I cant see why PSG would listen to any of our offers, no matter how monumental. They dont need the money. Then there's the contracts players like Cavani and Verratti would demand. Can't see us being in a position to pay them what they want. Same with Sanchez, who btw plays in the glorious EPL and would never push for a move to Serie-A and such a grim city, just to play in a tiny stadium with rods

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Absolutely, we are doing incredibly well overall and this is nothing to get bent out of shape for.

We never really bought huge stars like Real or Barca did, but it hurts me to see us relegated from the big boys through no fault of our own. Serie A needs to get its shit together. Sooner or later the tides will shift and Serie A will become what it was but untill then...it is what it is.
Serie A will bounce back very soon imo. As soon as Milan gets sold and Roma builds their own stadium I think we're gonna see huge investments in the league.

They might not sign top stars (nor will we) but in 3-4 years I think it's going to be Italian teams always pissing on English clubs in Europe.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Who, then?

And dont say Verratti or Sanchez. They are not for sale. Cavani? Not for sale
sopratutto keeping pogba. we have the money for that.

also, our midfield is a mess without pogba. splashing the majority of the pogba money on a single striker on a stratospheric wage (if those rumors of his alleged 7,5m salary are true) without having our midfield secured is plain stupid. let's say pjanic is our pogba replacement. he has no physical presence, no creativity, no defensive skills like pogba, but let's pretend he's good enough to replace pogba. still, we don't have anybody to replace marchisio, khedira is unreliable, and as the bayern game showed, our bench isn't long enough for the midfield, so even if marchisio was healthy, we'd need a classy player anyway. we're lacking 2 players from the midfield, and instead of investing into quality midfielders, we'll splash the pogba money for a single 150m player (yes, that's what higuain would cost for 4 years, with a salary of 7,5m net.) and we're not talking about the squad's overall marketing value at all.

tl;dr: selling pogba and investing the money on higuain is a serious downgrade. i hope 1. these pogba rumors are bullshit 2. if we sell him, we're not paying higuain's clause and we're not giving him 7,5 net so we could buy at least an other quality mid 3. i'm just wrong, and we'll get better with higuain.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

You will still read here and there how Italian teams choking or not progressing in Europe is good for Juve :howler:

I've been saying this for years, if Juve rivals are failing to perform in Europe it will affect Serie a which will also affect Juve.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Why some care too much for age or resale value and in this thread of all ffs. Extremely in favor of Higuain, hope we exercise that clause.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
sopratutto keeping pogba. we have the money for that.

also, our midfield is a mess without pogba. splashing the majority of the pogba money on a single striker on a stratospheric wage (if those rumors of his alleged 7,5m salary are true) without having our midfield secured is plain stupid. let's say pjanic is our pogba replacement. he has no physical presence, no creativity, no defensive skills like pogba, but let's pretend he's good enough to replace pogba. still, we don't have anybody to replace marchisio, khedira is unreliable, and as the bayern game showed, our bench isn't long enough for the midfield, so even if marchisio was healthy, we'd need a classy player anyway. we're lacking 2 players from the midfield, and instead of investing into quality midfielders, we'll splash the pogba money for a single 150m player (yes, that's what higuain would cost for 4 years, with a salary of 7,5m net.) and we're not talking about the squad's overall marketing value at all.

tl;dr: selling pogba and investing the money on higuain is a serious downgrade. i hope 1. these pogba rumors are bullshit 2. if we sell him, we're not paying higuain's clause and we're not giving him 7,5 net so we could buy at least an other quality mid 3. i'm just wrong, and we'll get better with higuain.
You raise some good and valid points. And you're a sweet guy with a gentle soul, and I hold you dear.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You will still read here and there how Italian teams choking or not progressing in Europe is good for Juve :howler:

I've been saying this for years, if Juve rivals are failing to perform in Europe it will affect Serie a which will also affect Juve.
I'm first to celebrate any other Italian team failing, I can't help that, but fact it is we need them strong, that is undeniable. Way things stand, we're really close to becoming a financially poor copy of Bundesliga with us as Bayern.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba isnt leaving for fucking united :lol:

this media :lol:

Raiola the epitome of fat fuck said himself 1 day ago that everything about Pogba is false :lol:

You are basing entirely on "according to reports in some putrid sewer in little brittain" :lol:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Serie A will bounce back very soon imo. As soon as Milan gets sold and Roma builds their own stadium I think we're gonna see huge investments in the league.

They might not sign top stars (nor will we) but in 3-4 years I think it's going to be Italian teams always pissing on English clubs in Europe.

If PP leaves for Utd, it's Serie A that has failed him, not Juventus. It'll be another half decade before the rest of the league gets its shit together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)