Paul Pogba (45 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Far from ideal but in the context of the market and how much players cost these days, it may be the best we can do. We get a world class striker for the next 4-5 seasons, and we still have some money left for a shrewd midfield signing.

I agree, its not what we pictured. But if players like Gomes cost 65 these days and a fairly unproven talent like Batshayi costs 40....
really, buying a 29-year old player who never won anything for a club record 90m is the best we can do? i think we can do a lot better than this.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pogba will likely pay Mino from his share.

I guess Paul wants the money and an EPL title (they're definitely favorites if he joins). On a football level it's a serious relegation though, Utd are nowhere near us.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
IMO he's loving Manchester movies (Mourinho & Ibra, imagine the level of arrogance but also power) so that's why he's pushing for the deal to happen alongside with Mino.

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;5325821 said:
It's Porto. We'll probably have to give them Pogba and money.
:lol: :tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's why I would have preferred Pogba to Real for Kroos +$ or PSG for Verratti + $.
Kroos is incredibly overrated.

Verratti would be the best transfer that we did over the last 20 years. We'd be stronger with him than with Pogba. And he's the type of player that would retire here and earn a legend status. But chances to sign him are less than 5%.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Far from ideal but in the context of the market and how much players cost these days, it may be the best we can do. We get a world class striker for the next 4-5 seasons, and we still have some money left for a shrewd midfield signing.

I agree, its not what we pictured. But if players like Gomes cost 65 these days and a fairly unproven talent like Batshayi costs 40....
I am wondering if Juve would have increased their Morata offer if they knew one month ago that Pogba would be sold.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah. See our transfers over the past 3-4 years (Coman, Pogba, Tevez, Vidal, Dybala etc.). It's always us buying top talents or washed up stars. I think our staff realized that too. We're not a club that's going to sign proven WC players for many years to come IMO.

But hey, at least we're doing that job amazingly well so far, so kudos to Marotta.
We're healthy enough financially to buy big. We're more than able to. But we think it's bad business to do so. It's also not our club's DNA. We always start from a project and integrate players into the project. It's the exact opposite of Real for example.

Btw look at Bayern. Sure they spend money, but they never pay 90m for a player either.
IMO he's loving Manchester movies (Mourinho & Ibra, imagine the level of arrogance but also power) so that's why he's pushing for the deal to happen alongside with Mino.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Verratti would be the best transfer that we did over the last 20 years. We'd be stronger with him than with Pogba. And he's the type of player that would retire here and earn a legend status. But chances to sign him are less than 5%.
Maybe, but you could say the same thing about Pogba.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
If Pogba goes to an inferior club to play an inferior continental tournament he's a cunt money greedy fucker and I fucking hate the fact I spent so much money on his #10 shirt.

If not and it's all BS, then he should be even more respected as a man of his words. And that he truly deserved the #10.

Hope it's the latter.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Verratti wouldn't be wise now Pjanic is here.

Verratti-Pjanic-Marchisio would seem like you're playing against yourself.

You need power, physicality and technique all of which Paul had and not too many players now have that full package talent.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Verratti wouldn't be wise now Pjanic is here.

Verratti-Pjanic-Marchisio would seem like you're playing against yourself.

You need power, physicality and technique all of which Paul had and not too many players now have that full package talent.
I disagree completely for one season: Pjanic would and should play as AMC behind a striker in case we get Verratti. 4-3-1-2. And we'd crush Europe

But of course we're not getting Verratti, just sayin'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)