Paul Pogba (154 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I trust the english media more than Juventus
nope mate thats correct. over the last few days, we were not in contact with United. our management decided we want to keep him and its all up to Paul now, if he hands in a transfer request hes gone, if not he stays

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
nope mate thats correct. over the last few days, we were not in contact with United. our management decided we want to keep him and its all up to Paul now, if he hands in a transfer request hes gone, if not he stays
Wait I thought it's already done? Or have I misinterpreted it. Di culo last update was pogba left the meeting pissed off right? So where did the transfer request news come from?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
what makes you think we look like a RedCafe memebers?
By quoting tabloids and not a reliable sources ,first,then , even if this is a true story. Redcafe members are quoting tabloids.We are bigger than that.
I don't give a shit if he leave .I adore him but if he chooses a team that doesn't play in CL ,well ,he is adult and have his reasons.I will keep my posts later about Raiola for now.

- - - Updated - - -

A friend of mine had a knee problem from running and he was treated by a physiotherapist who was one of Sven Göran Eriksson's team while he was the England manager. This physiotherapist has good connections in England and he has friends at United who know quite a lot. He provided my friend many tickets in sky boxes all over the country, CL finals, you name it...he also brings him news and the latest was that Pogba agreed to take a pay cut to go back to Manchester Union. The deal will be over soon and he will be presented at the Old Traffic on Tuesday.
Good for him........ But how appears that he took a pay cut when reports are that he will get around 13.5 mil annually?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wait I thought it's already done? Or have I misinterpreted it. Di culo last update was pogba left the meeting pissed off right? So where did the transfer request news come from?
he thinks so because we officially havent rejected Uniteds offer and some people from the club think it still might happen. we only decided on the clubs managements meeting with Elkann that we wont push him out for money, but that doesent mean Pogba is staying 100% ofcourse. we all know the clubs policy that Marotta repeated a million times. "if a players asks to be sold, we will sell". Pogba was very quiet in all this saga, from what i know from my fratello, he has nothing against going to United but has also nothing against staying at Juventus. that was when Elkann wanted to cash in on him though, and now that Elkann is on the "keep Pogba bandwagon", we dont know how Pogba will react. maybe he only was quiet because he knew Elkann will push him out and maybe he will change his tune when he comes back from holiday. the fact that some people from the club think he will still leave, and that Raiola was very quiet last few days, makes me still insecure about his future, despite Nedved and Marotta convincing Elkann to not accept the offer. then there is the supposed meeting between one of the Glazers and Elkann in USA. my fratello doesent know much about it except that they will meet and that they will discuss some business matters and Pogba will be one of the topics of their meeting. i hate to say it but this is far from over

- - - Updated - - -

By quoting tabloids and not a reliable sources ,first,then , even if this is a true story. Redcafe members are quoting tabloids.We are bigger than that.
I don't give a shit if he leave .I adore him but if he chooses a team that doesn't play in CL ,well ,he is adult and have his reasons.I will keep my posts later about Raiola for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Good for him........ But how appears that he took a pay cut when reports are that he will get around 13.5 mil annually?
yes, we should avoid posting news from tabloids like Gazzetta, Sun, Marca and others. very few sources today are reliable

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
he thinks so because we officially havent rejected Uniteds offer and some people from the club think it still might happen. we only decided on the clubs managements meeting with Elkann that we wont push him out for money, but that doesent mean Pogba is staying 100% ofcourse. we all know the clubs policy that Marotta repeated a million times. "if a players asks to be sold, we will sell". Pogba was very quiet in all this saga, from what i know from my fratello, he has nothing against going to United but has also nothing against staying at Juventus. that was when Elkann wanted to cash in on him though, and now that Elkann is on the "keep Pogba bandwagon", we dont know how Pogba will react. maybe he only was quiet because he knew Elkann will push him out and maybe he will change his tune when he comes back from holiday. the fact that some people from the club think he will still leave, and that Raiola was very quiet last few days, makes me still insecure about his future, despite Nedved and Marotta convincing Elkann to not accept the offer. then there is the supposed meeting between one of the Glazers and Elkann in USA. my fratello doesent know much about it except that they will meet and that they will discuss some business matters and Pogba will be one of the topics of their meeting. i hate to say it but this is far from over

- - - Updated - - -

yes, we should avoid posting news from tabloids like Gazzetta, Sun, Marca and others. very few sources today are reliable

Gazzetta and the Sun shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. The Gazzetta is unreliable when it comes to transfers, but the Sun is a complete joke, a parody of itself.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Di Culo and the Sun are a lot more trustworthy source than Beppe. What else is the club going to say? They are not going to admit to Pogba's departure right now. There will be a mutiny. This is a done deal as the Sun reported.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Gazzetta and the Sun shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence. The Gazzetta is unreliable when it comes to transfers, but the Sun is a complete joke, a parody of itself.
i dont know any english papers, yet alone read them, but i do know most of them are unreliable. the Sun was just the 1st that came to my mind.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
When did Di Culo say the medicals for Pogba were?
I doubt if he would know that. I don't expect him to be knowledgeable on the United side of things.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Culo and the Sun are a lot more trustworthy source than Beppe. What else is the club going to say? They are not going to admit to Pogba's departure right now. There will be a mutiny. This is a done deal as the Sun reported.
I thought it was a done deal when Di Culo reported it. I am more skeptical after the Sun's reports. Those fuckers make things up as they go along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)