Paul Pogba (166 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
I don't think any of us think this deal is impossible.

What annoys us is premfaces coming to talk down on Serie A and Juve. Your league was just won by Leicester :lol:

Pogba could very well move to United. There's even a good chance of it. But it has absolutely nothing to do with the PL being superior to Serie A, or ManU being anywhere near Juventus over the past few years. It's money. And whether you offer enough that Juventus think they can improve the team more so with than if we just kept Pogba. As well as whether you offer Pogba enough money to make him take at least a temporary step back in his career.

FFS, some of you think your club is more attractive to currently play at exclusively because it is in Premier League. You're playing Europa League next year, you think Pogba finds that attractive? While we will be challenging for CL. This is about money. That's it.

Anyways, we spent well over 100 mil last summer, so I'm not sure where the stinginess idea comes from.
atleast take it like a man mate, i know it hurts.
it might hurt more if we actually go out and buy your whole club
the way you are responding to this pogba deal sounds like you are so so butthurt, literally
epl fans arent gloating, or teasing here. if they are it is only in response to your clear vitriol. anyway, done posting here. pretty clear its a done deal and some fans can't take it (like yourself).

Mar 3, 2014
pipe down mate,
dont piss united off we might just buy your whole stadium u broke ass match fixers lol
and i said finals and semi finals reached too - united themselves have reached three finals. chelsea 2. liverpool 2. arsenal one. united and chelsea have all reached a lot of semis.

relegated to oblivion? says a lot about serie A doesn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

two years time? when juve get the uefa cup and united win the champs league with pogba motm ;)
defo !
I think you'd better stop typing. You appear to have the intelligence of a shellfish, and an equally limited grasp of finance. Juventus earned a greater profit than United last year. Juventus' financial position is pristine, unlike your recent performances in the EPL. Cretin.

GGMartial

Jul 15, 2016
remind me of the last time a serie A team actually WON a champs league? lol
oh wait, it was ....
drum roll
jose' mourinho's inter.
who won something the great milan sides, juve sides etc cudnt do.

epl teams have dominated the champs league over the past decade if you consider finals reached and won, and i believe the premier league money and transfers like the pogba deal (have to make this relevant :p) will help it become so!

chelsea, liverpool and united have won it. united have reached three finals, chelsea two, liverpool two. arsenal one.

i dont think the epl is full of avg players at all -
hazard, de bruyne, silva etc are not average players by any counts.

anyway we'll see next season!

im thinking this pogba deal will go through soon - if pogba fails, jose mourinho is apparently after james rodriguez (tho real would not want to sell), andre gomes, and matuidi/sissoko
Dude just shut the $&?k up, I'm a united fan and have just been lurking to get updates and your annoying as f$&?, quit flooding the thread. We suck right now until something proves different. Piss off so I don't have sort through your petty bs to find posts that matter. Sorry juve fans, just made this account bc this dude sucks. Thanks for the updates

unitedfan

Jul 14, 2016
Have fun in Europa League you puerile moron. Maybe one day you'll actually get back into the CL on a yearly basis again. With a 40 year old Zlatan leading your attack. :lol:
does it hurt? your best player - despite offering ALLL THAT. decides to say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. SORRY JUVE. IM GOING OFF TO A BIGGER CLUB.

all ur 'but but but ' ended up in vain.

does it hurt knowing your best player costs about half as your entire club?
does it hurt that your best player...was actually ours lol?
mate, these juve posters are decent here - but u take the piss.

does it hate that our manager achieved the first ever treble with inter - ur rivals? something u lot failed to do? something that even if u guys somehow manage to do - itll never be quite the same will it? jose's smiling face looking at u :).

take it up di culo like a man

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
United fans :facepalm:

Think that Juve can be bought for under 300 mil. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

You'd think they'd have the ability to do a Google search and realize that Juventus is valued at 1.3 billion according to Forbes.

But no. Short bus syndrome in Manchester.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One of them literally just said we can be bought for under 300 mil so United should buy Juventus and get Dybala and Pogba that way.

how the heck can someone be this unbelievably stupid? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how he started out trying to be reasonable but it only required small nudge from some here for him to go full retard.
It was pretty obvious from his very first post that he was just here to troll. It was just bleeding condescension and nonsense about how any player would dream of playing in the premier league and alongside United's superstar line-up.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
They should focus on EL qualies and start scouting their possible opponents. Levadia, Shakhtyor Soligorsk, Osmanlispor FK, FK Qabala, etc. started well.

May 22, 2013
think juventus has a brand value of 265million euros according to a report. united earn 355million dollars per year. just a thought. anyway, wud be nice to have another stadium
call it the chevrolet italian scouting arena.
The value of Juventus is around 1300 million $, the value of their brand is completely different to the value of the company (and brand value is a really fussy thing anyway, Uniteds brand value is estimated around 500 million $ and is a lot different to their company value of around 3.3 billion $).
The Agnellis are four times as rich as the Glazers though, so Juve are by no means in trouble, though it's obvious that management needs to be able to grow revenue in order to secure future competitiveness..
Manchester United is an incredibly well run football club from a commercial perspective. They have been amongst the world leaders in branding and increasing revenues. In the last couple of years they have also wasted a fortune on bad investments, but they are still in a really strong financial position. But why the arrogance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)