Paul Pogba (188 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I just heard that the deal between Juve and United is done. The only hold up is United is looking to loan Pogba out to Watford for one year so he can get used to the superior pace and speed of the EPL. They just don't feel like he's ready to go from a small club and an inferior league straight to United and EPL.
This is the most sensible thing I've read about Pogba's transfer to manure the whole day.
Wonder why mister @Massimo Di Culo didn't get wind of it!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
A friend of mine works for Adidas. Says he heard about an order of Pogba shirts being placed next week. He even told me the jersey number. But it completely flew out of my mind.

Fuuuiuck meeee... i hate epl fuck MU man... fuck this life

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I just heard that the deal between Juve and United is done. The only hold up is United is looking to loan Pogba out to Watford for one year so he can get used to the superior pace and speed of the EPL. They just don't feel like he's ready to go from a small club and an inferior league straight to United and EPL.
What do you mean? Watford is a better and bigger club than freaking Man Utd

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Guys I just spoke to my Italian friend Martino who gave me the inside on the Diego deal if any of you remember? he tells me word in the Drughi Ultras is that Pogba is going to hand in a transfer request.

FACK!!!!!!!!
Wait what? I've been mostly joking around but this guy is serious, I remember the Diego info being spot on. Is this serious or are you winding us all up?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wait what? I've been mostly joking around but this guy is serious, I remember the Diego info being spot on. Is this serious or are you winding us all up?
i wouldnt trust any info coming from the Ultras. they know shit, people from the club often give them misleading information, of which they make the wrong conclusions. uneducated bunch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)