Paul Pogba (88 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Since the source is Marca it is probably BS. They are on the same level as Tutto and Daily Fail. But if is true and Real make a counteroffer for something less, :beppe: should completely troll them with a counteroffer of 150 million + Kroos + James + nullification of Morata buyout clause.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So we ARE going to sell Pogba?
He's unobtainable. We can keep him only as long the richest 2-3 teams don't feel ready to offer him silly wages. Raiola is almost surely working on that already. The moment he succeeds, Pogba is gone. This summer or the next, but it's going to happen.
The difference in money Pogba's gonna get in Real from wages, sponsors etc and the money he can get in Juve is huge. We could be talking ~50m euro difference for 5 years.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The difference in money Pogba's gonna get in Real from wages, sponsors etc and the money he can get in Juve is huge. We could be talking ~50m euro difference for 5 years.
we still could give him around 10m net for a couple of years and keep him as long as he really wants to leave. he already has a huge contract with adidas, he's already attracting all kinds of individual sponsors, so it's up to us to match real's (or any club's) offer.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I think even if Pogba said himself he won't leave we would still have rumors all summer
I think it was Marotta a few days ago who said Pogba has indicated to us that he has no intentions of leaving. We live in a day where even players like Messi, Bale, Neymar, and Ronaldo are linked to moves. Especially to the EPL. Even if we each the levels of Barca, Bayern, and Real this nonsense won't stop.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If we manage to keep Pogba this year, then I think there is a fair chance he will be here for 2 years. This is because Real Madrid will have a transfer ban next season and I don't see Pogba going to another premier league team. I also don't see Bayern stumping up over 100m on a player. So that basically leaves Barcelona as the only possible destination. That is possible but not as possible if Real were also in the mix.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How do you guys rate Kroos? Coz if that comes to fruition and in the chance that Pogba is sold I don't think we would go after Gomes if Kroos is part of the Pogba deal. But we may end up going for Gotze and Cavani.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)