Paul Pogba (172 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Not a fan of selling Pogba for various reasons, but 120m could help us construct a world-class squad for years to come.

Who would you guys bring if the entire 120m is invested in this market?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Its worryingly growing more and more likely with every mention of Raiola having meetings with Real. Why would he do that if Pogba isnt open to the idea.
Honestly not that worried if he goes to Real.With the kind of hectic environment at Real,he would be demanded of performing like a superstar every game considering the price tag.
Barca is a different prospect though.I'll be more worried if he goes there.They'll mould him to Dinho 2.0 in terms of star attraction and performances on the pitch as well.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I worry about keeping him, I dont worry about wether his next club will suit him or not.
As far as i see it,it goes like this:

Lets see what Real got on the table for me and if they are willing to meet my wage demands.If they dont,i am more than happy to stay at Juventus

This is from Pogba's POV how i see it.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I guess so, but some agents have a higher incentive to proactively pursue certain agendas. Raiola is one of those, fuelled by a higher degree of greed, simply because of what he stands to gain. Mendes at the top of the food chain followed by Mino.

May 22, 2007
Not a fan of selling Pogba for various reasons, but 120m could help us construct a world-class squad for years to come.

Who would you guys bring if the entire 120m is invested in this market?
Easily Verratti, someone Juve could lock down for a decade rather than having to worry about them wanting a move.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Raiola has no clients worthy of Real besides Pogba basically (His player portfolio aint like Mendes one). They arent in the habit of signing backup players really which most of his other clients would be.

Its fairly obvious if he is speaking to them its most likely about Pogba.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As far as i see it,it goes like this:

Lets see what Real got on the table for me and if they are willing to meet my wage demands.If they dont,i am more than happy to stay at Juventus

This is from Pogba's POV how i see it.
There is only one SINGLE player that would make me ok with selling Pogba, and he is a midget who be insanely legendary for us if he came here.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
In the period 2006 to 2012, I believe Buffon was making 6 million euros per season, no? He now earns 4 million, as he agreed to a paycut in 2012.

I'm by no means a financial experd, but I know that football has evolved commercially in the last 10 years (+ our revenue is continously growing), and I'm thinking that if we could afford putting one player on 6 million euros almost 10 years ago, we should strongly consider putting Pogba on 8-10 million at this moment in time in order for him to be kept at the club.

After Ronaldo and Messi, he's the biggest star in world football, and he's gonna bring us so many fans, sell so many jerseys, and be a huge PR investment for this club for many years.

Break the god damned bank to keep Pogba here, is what I'm saying.

Real could probably offer 12, though, but I think he would rather stay at the club he loves for 10 million than go to Real for just a couple of million more.

As for the other players in our squad who wouldn't earn close to this much; I'm sure all of them would understand and accept that some special players must earn more. It was accepted in the past with Buffon, so why not again?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Raiola has no clients worthy of Real besides Pogba basically (His player portfolio aint like Mendes one). They arent in the habit of signing backup players really which most of his other clients would be.

Its fairly obvious if he is speaking to them its most likely about Pogba.
If they cant sign Lewa or Auba, Lukaku becomes interesting for them i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)