Paul Pogba (132 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
How do you guys rate Kroos? Coz if that comes to fruition and in the chance that Pogba is sold I don't think we would go after Gomes if Kroos is part of the Pogba deal. But we may end up going for Gotze and Cavani.
Pjanic and Kroos in the same midfield ? We'll lose almost half of the grinta of our current midfield.

Honestly if Pogba goes,my wishlist would be triggering Kante's clause,getting Gomes and keeping Morata.Pretty realistic imo.

But still believe he's staying this year.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's unobtainable. We can keep him only as long the richest 2-3 teams don't feel ready to offer him silly wages. Raiola is almost surely working on that already. The moment he succeeds, Pogba is gone. This summer or the next, but it's going to happen.
The difference in money Pogba's gonna get in Real from wages, sponsors etc and the money he can get in Juve is huge. We could be talking ~50m euro difference for 5 years.
Yep, that's exactly how I feel.

And at this point I see us getting big money + Morata.

He might stay this year, it's not like it would surprise me, but imo it's only a matter of time before big clubs offer forture which we won't ignore and neither will Pogba/Raiola.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I've said for a while that he'll go in 2017.
Agree

If he's leaving,we'll probably know very early in Feb/March a la Cristiano to Real.

The only prob here is Real are transfer banned next yr so theyll push as hard as they can this yr.
Perez craves for marketable players.We might see this drag on for a while.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Reading lot of rumors that its Zidane thats pushing for the move(juventino :touched:)

And they were well know this year is their only chance otherwise Barca will simply stomp up the cash next yr.Or alternate option is if Pogba waits for 2 yrs for Real move and rejects Barca(somewhat unlikely imo)

Honestly their transfer ban is affecting us more than them themselves ffs

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well, people kept saying hes gone for sure after the EURO and that doesent seem likely at the moment
Best to avoid this thread until the transfer window ends. It's irritating at least, reading dozens of posts of Pogba's leave from various know it all. Every summer ffs and when he doesn't leave, then surely the next summer will be it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It doesn't matter what is actually going on, he'll be linked away every summer window until he actually goes, because he's the most marketable player out there, and people think Juventus don't deserve a player of this standing because Serie A hur dur.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Of course he would be, but we'd still have ~85 million to make up for that downgrade in other areas.

Not that I think he's leaving this summer, although I am getting a litte bit nervous :D
Yeah, that's the only thing I hate about this summer still being so long :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)