Paul Pogba (147 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I've said for a while that he'll go in 2017.
2017 or 2018. It all depends on whether or not Pogba and Raiola want to allow Real a chance to garner his services, or if he's all in on a Barca move.

Not to mention the fact, Barca's wage bill is already through the roof, and will only get worse over that period. If Barca sells Neymar, that could change, but right now, they can't afford the kind of wages Pogba and Raiola would demand in order to move away from Juve. Not alongside a 120 mil transfer fee.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
2017 or 2018. It all depends on whether or not Pogba and Raiola want to allow Real a chance to garner his services, or if he's all in on a Barca move.

Not to mention the fact, Barca's wage bill is already through the roof, and will only get worse over that period. If Barca sells Neymar, that could change, but right now, they can't afford the kind of wages Pogba and Raiola would demand in order to move away from Juve. Not alongside a 120 mil transfer fee.
yeh, i think that even Barca will struggle with signing like that taking in account their wages.

Jul 1, 2010
I want to keep Pogba but if we have to sell him, I'd sell him for James+Morata+Kovacic.

Buffon
Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Khedira/Kovacic-Marchisio-Pjanic
James
Dybala-Morata​

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Otherwise they can fuck off.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I want to keep Pogba but if we have to sell him, I'd sell him for James+Morata+Kovacic.

Buffon
Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Khedira/Kovacic-Marchisio-Pjanic
James
Dybala-Morata​

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Otherwise they can $#@! off.
I dont want to loose Pogba, but I got to admit, that your Line up looks sexy as fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)