Paul Pogba (50 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This is the moment to trust into Pogba, and accept he needs time.

- - - Updated - - -

Its actually, rather a bad case of deja vue.

Most of those who spend time singeling out Pogba's poor consistance and performance during games, and are halfway on openly discussing that his sale would be beneficial, are the same people who were giving up on Vidal last year.
Yet, when Vidal actually got back in his defensive form, they forgot about it, and later raged at Marotta when he got sold for beeing a want away alcoholic.

Lets not get to the part, where i'm forced to write down names and posturl's, to shove them into your face when Pogba is fucking killing it when he settled back.

I'm not going to say alot more about this, as the dokter makes me manage my stress levels, but its time to just be a bit better fans, and not give up on a player who's having a hard time.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The guy gave me so much joy, I won't abandon him now. Just sad do see him in this form, especially when you consider that he might leave anyways
If Marotta allows him to leave on the back of this form, I'd be furious. This kind of situation is THE type of case where management has to force a player to stay and recover his old form before being sold off. We should have done this with Vidal even though he is 28. Pogba has years ahead of him so If the age argument works on vidal it definitely doesnt work on Pogba.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
If Marotta allows him to leave on the back of this form, I'd be furious. This kind of situation is THE type of case where management has to force a player to stay and recover his old form before being sold off. We should have done this with Vidal even though he is 28. Pogba has years ahead of him so If the age argument works on vidal it definitely doesnt work on Pogba.
Eventhough vidal just had 2 yeara contract?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Eventhough vidal just had 2 yeara contract?
I think he had 3 not 2. But yes even if he has 2 year contract. He recovers form first then leaves. We could at least get the same money for him and we could have had him still here with us now when we need him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 40)